↠17

"Not my type

"Not my type."

"Wake up," William shook me awake

"Wake up," William shook me awake. I opened my eyes and he gave me a small smile. "We have a busy day today," he commented. I didn't care, my thoughts not really processing that well. So instead of bolting off the bed like he assumed I would, I stretched my arms and legs, rolling around the bed.

"Everest," William facepalmed. "Yes, William?" I repeated in the same tone. Last night, I saw a different side of William. A caring and gentle side that I wanted more of and prayed that William was still around. When I fell asleep in his arms, he tucked me into bed and left because when I had a minor nightmare, he wasn't in the room anymore. "We're going to the mall today. For the clothes you wanted," he revealed and I sat up with excitement running through my eyes.

"Shopping?" I excitedly squealed.

"Yes," he sighed," shopping." I got off the bed, already planning something comfy to wear to the mall. "You changed?" He questioned, looking down at my pajamas. He's lucky it wasn't revealing ones. "A nightmare woke me up," I shrugged since it was a normal occurrence. "Oh...well um, I'll be outside. We'll grab an apple and have brunch together," he announced. I nodded my head, liking the sound of that.

We're going to have to see what this day with William and I alone looks like.

William left my room and I bolted to the bathroom to begin my morning routine and end it by throwing on some blue jeans and a sweatshirt. I slipped my feet into the only pair of converse shoes I had. As for my hair, I ran my fingers through it and hoped for the best before opening the door.

William leaned off the wall, his hands buried inside his pockets. "Done?" He asked, glancing at my outfit. "Done," I confirmed and we walked to the elevator together then into the kitchen for a fruit.

The kitchen was empty and quiet, except for the sister tapping away on her phone, sitting on the barstool. "There you two are," Renee smiled upon seeing us. "We're just grabbing something to go. Why aren't you at the castle?" William answered and his sister shrugged. "Why aren't you? I stayed over last night, nothing out of the ordinary," she replied.