↠31

"Have you heard anything from him?" William asked me as we walked to the castle

"Have you heard anything from him?" William asked me as we walked to the castle. A frown cast upon my lips at the reminder of not seeing or speaking to Bradey since the party. The three of them have disappeared. "No, not yet," I sighed and tried to push myself out of the gloom.

I had two scratches under my eyes from training this morning. It was eventful, to say the least. People are starting to notice William and I's closeness so we've been avoiding the questions. I'm used to it. The attention, the rumors, the questioning, and glaring eyes. Not so much though.

William opened the castle doors for me and my lips parted at the enormous staircase and chandeliers I'm greeted with. It's mesmerizing every time I see it. "This way," William mumbled and walked up the first step, we didn't stop until we were at the top. "Alright, come on," William pulled me in the direction of the four direction hallway and I follow him willingly. It was all curiousness as to why he was so eager to show me this place.

"Now...I know it isn't much but I just...I put this together with help of course and well... I hope you like it," he expressed while nervously rubbing the nape of his neck. We stood outside a lavender purple colored door among the other rich wooden ones. This one stood out. "Just open the door, Will," I urged and he finally twisted the doorknob to reveal the room.

My jaw felt loose as I drank in the sight of the massive bedroom. The walls were professionally painted different shades of purples and blues that complimented each other well, the blue ceiling had fancy heart shaped lights that pushed away the darkness. In the middle of the room sat a massive bed with pink and purple sheets and blankets. It reminds me of a marshmallow just by the sight. On each side were small tables. One of them held over ten books that I just wanted to run my fingers through the scented pages. Books have a certain scent that I actually find nice.

Opposite the wall was a tv screen that was bolted into the wall, below it was a small white polished stand. Past the bed was a white desk and chair with notebooks and stationery essentials sitting at the top. Behind that, against the wall sat a navy blue sofa for two. Straight ahead to the end of the room had white and blue curtain drapes that tried their best to hide away the sun.

"This is the closet," William stated and walked ahead. My feet moved on their own and I follow him further in the room. There were two purple doors that he slid open to reveal the Rose gold themed closet. It's too much. The shelves, the racks, the island in the middle. That's a lot of space. "And the bathroom is here," William continued and showed me the other purple singular door. He slid it open to reveal the white and green colored bathroom. Between the closet and bathroom door was a small makeup vanity with white light bulbs around the big mirror.

This entire room with its extensions was enough to supply for over ten people. "What do you think?" William turned to me with impatient eyes. "It's beautiful. Really beautiful wow. I'm speechless, whoever designed this room knows what they're doing," I say and took another look at the beautiful room. It's softer than what I'm used to. Before I was grunge, the reds and blacks now...I'm happy with the blues and purples.

"I did...I like interior designing but my father never supported it because it was a girly thing. I had help bringing everything in and painting and stuff but I made the major decisions," William shyly revealed. "Wow. This is amazing, William. I really like it," I shockingly say while trying to wrap my head around the fact that William likes interior designing. Not only that, he's really good at it.

"Well, I'm really happy to hear that because I know...our progress might be moving too fast but I want you to stay here. In this room," William revealed and part of me knew that reason was why I was here, standing in this room. Why aren't I against the idea? "I like the packhouse..." I sighed. It's true. I like being around people. For the past couple of days, a lot more are staring at me.

"I know but...I guess it was worth a try. I thought it would have been easier for us to be here than with all of our pack and you can always go there during the day and stuff, Bradey can come over and stuff," William rambled off and when he realized, his lips clamped shut. William ran his fingers through his dark hair. "Forget about it. The room will always be here and whenever you're ready, I'll be ready," William corrects himself.

"William," I snapped and placed my hands on the sides of his face so he could look directly at me. "Shut up, I love it and I'll be moving in here," I slowly say so he can understand every word I was saying. There was the doubt though that was second guessing my decision I've realized that most of the time, that doubt will always be there. I really hope I don't regret this.

"Really?" His eyes lit up and William excitedly hugged me. Instead of hugging him back, I claimed his lips reassuringly. I moaned into the kiss and driven by the emotions produced by our lips, it got heated quickly and we both pulled away for the greater reasons. "This isn't it. There's something else I wanna show you," William pants. Our fingers found each other again and William pulled me out of the room.

"This is my room, I can show you it another time," he mumbled and pointed to the navy blue door. However, our focus was on the white painted door that sat between his room and the purple one that I guess is now mine. Fuck, I have to move out. I have to tell Bradey. He's gonna overreact. I miss Bradey. "I hope you like it," he mumbled to himself before twisting the doorknob to open the door.

My feet rooted to the wooden floor when I saw what was beyond the door. No fucking way. A fucking art studio. Mostly a painting studio. He didn't. In the middle of the room were four different types of canvas stands. One wall of the room was filled with different shades and colors of different types of paints. Another wall was a shelf filled with canvases of different sizes, colors, and shapes as well as brushes. So many brushes. On the third wall where the door was in the middle, on the right side was a desk filled with colored pencils and sketchbooks. The left side was a smaller shelf with pallets, jars, and stands.

The window side of the room was covered with thin white curtains that allowed the run to seep through which was the source of light at the moment."I think painting is something you should actually consider and I know how your eyes light up when you talk about it...even better you're really fricken good at it, Everest. This is just a push in the right direction for you to continue to explore your life at this pack," William finally breaks the silence again.

"Thank you, William. No one has ever done something like this for me and I can't find the words to express how happy I am. I feel selfish but thank you," I truthfully expressed and hugged him again, William wrapped his hands around my waist and held me tight to him.

This is it.