↠42

"I mean

"I mean...we did other things on this table, why not do some more?" William kissed my shoulders. His chest was pressed into my back, his hands around my waist while his fingers slowly untied the knot of my robe. We were supposed to be making breakfast. Now the food doesn't seem as important anymore. "Jayden and Renee will come back any second now," I reminded him in protest.

"The only way is through the front doors that make a lot of noise. Trust me, we'll know when they're home," William objected. There's no denying that I want him again. Even though we left two available bedrooms, this gives us excitement. "Fine," I sighed, and just in time he pushed the robe off my shoulders and it dropped to the ground, leaving me fully naked.

"Condom," I reminded him.

"I'll pull out," William promised and he swiftly turned me against the edge of the table. "Is this okay?" He asked, his dick slightly pressing at my folds made me all fuzzy. "Yes," I whispered and he nods his head. William's grip tightened on the back of my legs before hoisting me up on the table and slamming his eager dick right into me at the same time. The hardest he's ever done. My jaw dropped and I gripped the edges of the table. William gave me no time to adjust to his side before pulling all of him out and driving it back into me faster. "Fuck, Will," I moaned out, my nails scraping the wooden table.

None of me was prepared for this. "Me, not the table," William growled and yanked my hands from the table to place them on his bare body. "Faster," I moaned, my fingers raking through his already damp hair from the shower we just had. William obliged and quickened his pace. My body was already feeling as if I was floating with the clouds. His fingers were pressed into my sides, holding me in place to meet his harsh thrust that was already fucking the orgasm of me. "Baby," William moaned out, his head dropping to kiss my lips over and over again.

William's dilated beautiful eyes had my stomach churning with a thin layer of sweat over his body. He grabbed me by the throat and forced my lips on his again, not that I was complaining and had a problem with that. I moaned in the kiss when he teased my nipples on his way down my body.

"I wanna see you lose yourself," he whispered in my ear before biting the lobe and pulling halfway out of me. "I'm sorry," he apologized before slamming into me again, this time not hesitating in continuing his relentless movements. My nails scraped down his back, my back arching into his chest, falling on the table. "Don't stop," I gasped out. It feels like a struggle to even breathe or talk right now.

He was perfect.

Hitting every spot perfectly to build up the pressure in my lower belly. Driven by me moaning his names, William quickened his pace to a rhythm I didn't when know was possible. "I love it when you moan baby, let me hear it," he breathlessly whispered. He was growing tired, reaching his own peak but neither of us stopped.

"Will," I moaned his name automatically. Not because he stopped but because he stroked very slowly into me and I felt all of him. What really got me was the way he harshly shoved his length back into me. It felt like I was falling apart in the pool of pleasure William threw me into.

I couldn't keep up, he was mercilessly bringing me to the near edge.

My walls tighten around him as I came harder than last night. The feeling makes my eyes screw tight and different moans leave my lips. The ringing in my ears was the only thing I could hear. My body was numb, I couldn't feel a thing though every bit of euphoria was flooding through my veins.

Of course, I'm thrown back in reality hard when the front doors slammed shut.

Something I wrote minutes before falling asleep🤷‍♀️ I had to include it because that meant I stayed up for nothing😂❤