↠41

So visible

So visible.

The two dots on my neck was so visible. Almost dark as a tattoo but it was a dark red unique color. It's bigger than most marks I've seen but I sort of figured it would be with his rank and all. It's barely hidden with a shirt or even a coat, I want to be annoyed that I can't hide it but instead I'm all blushy and happy.

We marked each other in sync. It was the most beautiful thing I've ever experienced. There aren't words to say how I felt during that on the hill. Turns out William mind linked Jayden to forbid people from coming on the hill so we'd have it for ourselves. That was a major relief because the thought of someone seeing us was a worry at the back of my head.

Jayden and Renee....would've never guessed. The only one you'd see them together was during training because they train and fight together. Spending time at the castle I realized that their relationship was closer than it may seem but I didn't realize they were that close. I'm happy for them though. With the blessing of the moon goddess, Jayden has been a whole other level of elated.

William walked into the bedroom with a tired look on his face that hurts me to see. "What's wrong?" I frowned and ignore my lack of clothing as I walked to him. Nothing he hasn't seen before. My hands rest on his cheeks as I looked at him intensely. "It's nothing, no worries," he whispered before kissing my lips.

That was code for Alpha stuff. Now I was determined to take his mind off of it. I kissed him harder and pulled our bodies closer together. "What are you doing?" He breaks the kiss to ask in protest yet his hands slid around my bare waist to hold our bodies close.

"You. I want to do you," I mentally cringed at my words but it felt right saying. "Ev," he warned and I shut him up by kissing him again. "I really want you but...we can wait. It's okay," he struggled. This was different. Something else is bothering him. "Why do we have to wait then?" I pushed the topic and he frowned.

"I'm not exactly experienced, Everest," he sighed and my lips parted in shock. William is a virgin? There's no way he's that hot and is a virgin. "You haven't before?" I asked and he shook his head. I smiled widely and kissed his already swollen lips. That...that makes me feel special but also disgusted at myself.

The bitter taste of my own disgust pulls me away from him. "Hey, hey stop. One of us has to be experienced. It's okay," he comforted and easily picked me up into his arms. "That doesn't make me feel better," I pout and he pecked my lips before dropping me on the bed. William tugged the shirt off his body and I attempted to keep eye contact with him but it was so impossible.

His body is artwork.

"Please let me have you," he says as he crawled on the bed. He easily hovered over me, my small body looked even smaller under his muscular built. His fingers trailed down my body, determined to find its destination of the shorts I wore. "Take me," I permitted before William dipped his hand and claimed my lips while pulling the shorts off my legs.

"You seriously didn't think staying in my room without a shirt was going to end well," he breaths out as he kissed down my neck. My back arched into his chest at the fueling pleasure behind his kisses, especially as he inched his way to my mark.

"William," I whimpered as his warm tongue ran over the mark. He sucked on the skin gently, causing me to see white stars. "Mine," William whispered as he kissed down my chest, his fingers cupping my breasts through the black lace bra. He only glanced at my underwear and his eyes darkened to an almost pitch color.

"Please," I begged without knowledge of what I was asking for. My eyes rolled back as he pressed his hardness to my middle that craved him the most. "Fuck," I cursed as the jolts of electricity shot through my body. William smirks proudly and claimed my lips once again. His lips and hands never leave my body as our clothes slowly disappeared. We both had two articles of clothing on and now they were abandoned to some part of the room. My knees were at his sides, my ankles locked behind his back.

"You're so beautiful, Everest. Inside and out. I'll love every part of you, I promise," William seriously tells me, the look in his eyes let me know how much he meant that. I'll love you. "Always," I whispered before tilting my head to claim his lips for reassurance.

"You don't have to be good at it, just do what you feel is right," I tell him as he pulled away. Our foreheads remained touching. William nods before grabbing my thighs. I held my breath and looked into his eyes as he pushed his tip at the entrance. My stomach clenched as William sunk into me, the burning stretch felt so beautiful with a wince of pain because of how long it's been. I felt every inch of him, the patience we both had was destined to ruin us soon.

"Everest," he whimpered and his eyes shut tightly. "Do you want me to take control?" I asked instead. William's hands ran up my sides as he thought about it. "No, no. I'm fine, I just need to get used to the feeling," William declined and shook his head. "Shit," he cursed buried his fingers deeper into my thighs as he filled me up completely. We had nothing to worry about because it's common knowledge that werewolves never get pregnant from their first time mating.

My jaw was loose at the connection. William fit me like a puzzle piece. It's crazy how he hit all the perfect places that have never been discovered. Our lips found each other again as William dragged out his hips only to rock them into me again, faster than the first time. My nails buried into his back at the sudden impact.

"Fuck," I moaned and my head tipped back into the pillow as my chest ached into his back again. His fingers grabbed my sides to keep me down as he continued to thrust in and out of me, the euphoria we both were in remained undefined.

William easily eliminated all the other boys I've been with without even realizing it. The feeling of our bodies molding together was like no other I've experienced. The way he looked at me, kissed me, held me, I've never experienced it before. It's always rough and quick. With William, everything is so different.

We both are experiencing this for the first time. There are no words to describe the feeling of bliss and euphoria. So, therefore, it remained undefined.