↠25

Hey guys!! Thank you for 17.3k reads on Broken Mates♡ That's really unbelievable how quickly the numbers are rising. Thank you for consistently reading.

Please read the author's note at the end:(

"Do you like him?"

"Shit," I cursed and dropped the curling iron on the table

"Shit," I cursed and dropped the curling iron on the table. I burnt my neck. That hurt. But it should go away within a couple of minutes. I made sure it wasn't anything major only to freeze in front of the mirror. Fuck. It looks like a hickey. I hate hickeys. They're a reminder of my nights with boys, they're hard to hide, they sometimes hurt. I guess...I've never been proud to have a hickey because I was never serious with one person. Why am I thinking of William? Stop.

I groaned and went to bed after with a book in my hands and the light slightly dimmed. My hunger roared in my belly but I couldn't care twice. My book was more interesting and there's a possibility of seeing Zaire. Yesterday was great. Sort of. After I pushed away Zaire because those two seconds of lust I had for him went away, I was confused. I'll admit that he tried to be sexual with me again twice after that and that's where I got out of the pool and left. He didn't chase after me, thankfully. Three minutes later, someone knocked on my door and I don't attend to it. One minute after that, I received a message from the king himself.

William Covet:
Open your door, please.

I threw the book at the end of the bed after glancing at the page number. Before opening the door I used my open hair to hide the burn on the side of my neck. Knowing William, he will overreact. "What," I snapped upon throwing open the door. William looked stressed. He walked in and shut the door behind him without my consent but I couldn't care. What's wrong with him? "Where were you yesterday?" He asked, looking around the room. Shit, Do I tell him the truth? "Where were you yesterday?" I copied him. My arms folded across my chest and I tried to push away the worried thoughts I had for him.

"I had breakfast with my family and imagine my surprise when Bradley says he hasn't seen you all day," William immediately says. "Bradey," I corrected even though it was hopeless at this point. "And I was with another friend," I blurted out casually and accidentally pushed the hair off my shoulder. It's something slightly dramatic I do at random times, I wasn't thinking this time.