Amazing World

I would fall apart without you and
Crumble on the inside.

My world is dull and boring
Without you in it.

You light up my world no matter what
So I'm glad to say I'm yours to keep!

I may make no sense but with
You I always do in my mind.

I can't help but be full of joy and happiness
When I'm standing right next to you.

Every breath I take is being filled
With hope knowing I have you.

You make me crazy and your
Beauty leaves me breathless!

You're so amazing that days go by where
I can't believe your mine to hold and keep.

You're the only person who can give me that
Warm feeling in my heart and a big smile on my face.

Because a girl like you is impossible to find!

There is no other girl on this planet as
Amazing and Beautiful as you are in my eyes.

My love for you is endless, as it has no stopping point.
It will never stop even when I'm dead and gone, my love for you will go on!

Inside the Mind: Alright we have reached my 16 year old madness. I know for a fact this is Sophomore year of high school. At this point my depression has turned into complacency. I just didn't care and was just living to live. Having fun with friends and that is what kept me going through the rest of freshmen year into my sophomore year. From all the new friends I was making and all my old friends who were my rocks. I ended up getting into a relationship pretty early into the school year at the end of September and ended up dating her for nearly two years. Well I was working on this poem for the later half of my sophomore year. Maybe started around Christmas and finished it around April or May. You know how it is working on it on and off. Well we went through a rough patch in the early part of the summer and I remember really hammering this poem. I think I posted it on Facebook twice xD which is pretty cringy. The thing is I wrote this when I was with her so she was my muse for this poem but I carry the sentiment of it to whoever I am with. I mean when I love someone I really love them. I feel this poem pretty much encapsulates how I feel in general when I'm with someone I love. I do feel like the second half of the poem is better written than the first.