Chapter 7

After they went to the mall, they went to the beach. After they took their pictures, they bought pizza then Dylan pulled Jaycee into the jewelry store. He found a necklace with two birthstones on it. He had the stones changed to their birthstones. After they left the jewelry store, Jaycee dragged him into the sports shop. She knew his old Monster hat was falling apart, so she got hime a new one.

            When they got to the beach, they kicked off their shoes, and walked at the edge of the sand where the water began.

"I have an idea," Dylan said.

"Strip down to our underwear, and go swimming?" she guessed.

"Yeah."

"You can strip down to your underwear. I knew you'd suggest it, so I wore my bikini."

"Damn. Still a beautiful sight," she punched him in the shoulder, and stripped down to her bikini.

            He watched her pull off her shirt, revealing healed scars on her stomach. Even her body was beautiful in her eyes. She wasn't skinny or fat, but he didn't care. He didn't care that she was extremely pale either. He didn’t care about anything other than her.

"What?" she caught him staring.

"I'm looking at your belly."

"My belly?"

"Yeah. I was thinking about how much I can't wait to put a baby in there."

"We still got time, Dylan. I'm only sixteen."

"I know, Jaycee. I just really can't wait to spend the rest of my life with you. You have no idea how much I wanna call you Mrs. Price right now," she kissed him.

"If you wanna call me Mrs. Price so bad, why don't you?"

"Really?"

"Mhm. We both know we're gonna get married one day. You might as well start now."

"Okay. I love you, Mrs. Price."

"I love you too, Mr. Price," he kissed her.

            Dylan never felt happier. He's been dying to call her that, but he didn't know that it was okay. As it turned out, she's been wanting him to call her that for the last eight months. Now that he finally has, she finally felt like her life was complete.

"How about as soon as I graduate, we get married?"

"Can we have a baby too?"

"Sure thing, Sargent," she kissed him again.

            Dylan unbuttoned her jeans, and slid them off, leaving her in a black bikini covered in pink skulls. Jaycee pulled his T-shirt over his head, pulling his over shirt along with it. She threw his shirts in the sand, and wrapped her arms around his neck. He slid his jeans off, and pulled her into the water.

"You look so beautiful," he told her.

"You look so adorable," she pushed him over, and he fell into the water. "Especially when you're wet."

"Smartass," he stood up, and started chasing her around in the water. "I'm gonna get you, Jaycee."

"I'd like to see you try!" she ran onto the beach.

            It didn't take long for him to catch her. When he did, he fell in the sand, and pulled her with him. She struggled in his grasp, but he kept holding her closer to his body.

"Feel like spending the night here?" he asked.

"Sure. I can put the center console up, and we can sleep in the front seat of my truck."

"Sounds good."

"I have a pillow and a blanket in the back seat."

"You planned on us spending the night here, didn't you?"

"No. I keep them there in case we decide to drive somewhere and park and spend the night."

"Smart."

"I know," she shivered. "Can we go in the truck now?"

"Sure," he stood up, and pulled her with him.

            Dylan climbed in first. Jaycee climbed in shortly after, and pulled the pillow and blanket from behind the seat then placed the pillow behind his head. He pulled her on top of him, and she covered them with the blanket. She put her head on her shoulder, which made him hold her closer. Soon after, both Dylan and Jaycee fell asleep.