Chapter 17

After Jaycee finished cleaning up her room, she got showered and cleaned up, and all done up to go out with Mckenzie and Hazel. They had ran home to grab a spare change of clothes, whatever they were wearing out and anything extra they might need. The girls each told their parents they were sleeping somewhere else, so they wouldn’t have to make up a lie why there didn’t come home in case they got caught up in a one night stand.

“Jaycee! We’re back!” Mckenzie called.

            Jaycee came downstairs in a blue sequin strapless dress and her back knee-high Converse. Her black and blue hair was straightened and teased, and she had on black eyeliner, blue eye shadow, mascara and a dark shade of red lipstick. She looked absolutely gorgeous for a girl who hasn’t showered in days, and was going through a rough break up.

“You look amazing!” Hazel told her.

“Absolutely gorgeous,” Mckenzie skimmed her body.

“Thanks, girls. You gonna get changed, or are y’all just gonna stand there like statues?” Hazel and Mckenzie went up to her room.

            Both girls set their bags down her bed. Hazel pulled out a red spaghetti strapped mini dress and black wedges. She straightened and slightly curled her hair and applied her usually eyeliner, grey eye shadow, mascara, foundation and a little lip gloss. Mckenzie teased her hair, and applied two layers of eyeliner and mascara then changed into black denim shorts, a black low cut tank top with a big purple star on the front and smaller blue and green ones surrounding it, black ankle boots with studs all over them and studded bracelets.

“Ready, girls?” Jaycee asked as they took one final look in the mirror.

“Yep,” they said in unison.

“Let’s go,” they went outside.

            Jaycee unlocked the doors to her mom’s Porsche 9/11 turbo. She usually took her truck when she went out, but not when she was having a girl’s night out with Hazel and Mckenzie. Her mom knew about her partying habit, but not her drinking, drug and sleeping around habits. Her dad knew nothing of it because she always made sure of where he was working when it came to clubs, and he was a security guard. Jaycee paid his boss not to tell her dad she was at the clubs he worked at, and Mckenzie fucked his son to get her in.

“Let’s go get fucked up,” she said after climbing into the driver’s seat of the black sports car.

“Hell yeah,” Mckenzie cheered. “Hey, there’s another junior that’s throwin’ a party while his parents are out of town. We should totally go.”

“Totally,” Hazel agreed.

“All right,” Jaycee confirmed.

            Fifteen minutes later, they were staring at a huge brick house with a ton of cars in the driveway. There were people in the pool, jumping on the trampoline and making out in cars and on top of cars. All three girls walked inside to see more people dancing and making out, lighting bongs, playing beer pong and snorting lines. Jaycee looked around the room, and couldn’t decide what to do first. She walked into the kitchen to grab herself a drink.

“Well, well, well. Sure looks like Jaycee is back to partying and drinking,” Jaycee turned around to see her friend, Cole.

“You know it,” she took a sip of her Pepsi mixed with rum.

“I don’t see Dylan anywhere. Where is he?”

“We split a couple months ago,” she traced the rim of her red party cup.

“Aww. I’m sorry, Jaycee,” he threw an arm around her shoulders. “I know how much you loved him,” she gave him a weak smile.

            Cole had moved into town a few months before Jaycee and Dylan broke up. He tried hitting on her when he first met her, but that was before he knew she was a lesbian, and she was with Dylan. He never tried hitting on her again after the first time. Mainly because she kicked his ass the first time he tried. He said she seemed like a cool chick, even after she gave him a black eye, and they became really good friends afterwards.

            He was pretty damn good looking. He was tanned with sandy blonde hair and brown eyes. He had dimples that appeared when he got a cocky grin. He wasn’t much taller than Jaycee, but he was pretty muscular. He had on a pair of black shorts with a white button up shirt and sneakers. He had red plugs in his ears.

“Yeah, I did,” she chugged the rest of her drink then poured herself another.

“Whoa. Heavy drinker much?” he joked.

“Only when I’m going through a bad break up,” she chugged that one as well. “Hey, Mckenzie, do me a line, would you?”

“Drugs too?”

“There’s a lot of things you don’t know about me, sweetheart,” she walked over to the table.

“Ready?” Mckenzie asked her, and handed her a dollar.

“Damn straight,” she rolled up the dollar bill, and snorted the line.

“Another one?”

“What do you think?” she snorted the second line Mckenzie drew her.

“Damn, Jay,” Cole said.

“That’s enough for right now,” she handed Mckenzie back her dollar.

“Gonna go chug another drink?” Cole asked.

“I don’t know yet,” she stumbled over to the bar. “Whiskey and orange juice.”

“Is she always like this?” Cole asked Mckenzie.

“You haven’t seen anything yet,” she told him.

“What could be worse than this?”

“I love this song!” Jaycee screamed over the music, and shot back her drink.

            Halestorm’s “Mz. Hyde” was playing on the speakers. She picked up the bottle of whiskey that was on the counter, and made her way back over to Cole. He stared at her in amusement. Mckenzie offered her a hit of weed, and she accepted. She ended up smoking the whole joint by herself.

“Hey, Cole, dance with me,” she took a sip of her whiskey.

“Okay,” she pulled him onto the floor.

            Meanwhile, Dylan was sitting in his room, drinking and flipping through pictures of him and Jaycee on his laptop. He didn’t understand how she could go from the girl she was when they were together to the girl she was when he went to see her earlier that day to the girl she was when she left her house to go to the party with Mckenzie and Hazel. She looked like everything that they had said to each other had caused her to get over him. He wanted to tell her not to go with them, to stay home and be with him. Alas, she had gotten in the car before he could.

            He still couldn’t believe that that was the type of girl she really was, or that she had been with Mckenzie so many times. He was scared that she would overdose on drugs, or get pregnant by some random guy who tricked her into having sex with him, or getting alcohol poisoning and dying. He could’ve dealt with it if she got pregnant because he would adopt it, and treat it as his own, but he would die if she overdosed or died from alcohol poisoning. If she died from drug overdose or alcohol poisoning, it would mean that she was gone, and he’d never have her back. He wanted her back, and he wanted her to break her crazy habits.

_______________________________________________________________________________________

Song! Mz. Hyde by Halestorm! You should go click the link below! And don't forget to vote, comment and follow!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j2OD-dV7j_I