Chapter 10 *4 Months Later*

That June, Dylan and Landen were graduating high school. The ceremony was after school, so the three of them had enough time to run home, change, grab a snack and head over to the ceremony. Jaycee got home before the boys did, so she had enough time to change, grab some clothes for the weekend, and head over to Dylan's house. She didn't like dressing appropriate for events that required it, so she wore her black T-shirt with angel wings on the back, black skinny jeans, a black and purple tiger print skirt and her black knee-high Converse. When she got to Dylan's house, he and Landen were getting changed. Or somewhat getting changed.

"Are you two ever gonna get changed?" both boys turned to find her standing in the doorway with her arms crossed.

"Jaycee! Do you mind?! We are trying to get dressed for our graduation!" Landen exclaimed.

            Jaycee couldn't help but laugh. It was always hard for her to take him seriously when he was in nothing but his underwear. Especially when he forgot to take his ADHD medication. They always got along great because of how weird and hyper he was. That's why she always went to him when she had a problem. Just the fact that she trusted him enough to talk to him about anything made them feel like family, and that is why he adopted her as his little sister.

"Dude, I'm with Dylan and I'm gay. What am I gonna do?"

"Point taken. But I'm gonna go change in the bathroom. God only knows what you would try to do in front of me," Landen gathered his clothes and went downstairs.

"I was gonna wait 'til after y'all were done movin' into the apartment for that! I know better than to tempt him in public!" she yelled, hearing footsteps a few moments later.

"Yeah. That's the last thing we need. Don't do that now. I would like to get to graduation on time," he went back downstairs.

"Don't worry! You will!" she called.

"Seriously?" Dylan asked.

"Yep. Don't worry. You'll get your graduation present after you finish unpacking."

"Awww," he frowned. "Okay."

"Now get dressed."

"I don't know what to wear. Can you help me please?"

"Alright," she walked over to his dresser, and he sat on his bed.

            She rummaged through his drawer and his closet, looking for his clothes. She found a pair of black jeans in one of his dresser drawers, and a red dress shirt hanging up in his closet. He threw on black dress shoes after getting dressed, and they went downstairs. Landen was sitting at the kitchen table, eating a bag of chips.

"Landen! You better have your shirt unbuttoned, so you don't get anything on it!"

"Yes, Mother," he joked.

"Both of you, in the bathroom so I can do your hair," the three of them walked into the bathroom.

            Jaycee had them sit on the edge of the tub, so it would be easier to do their hair. She spiked Dylan's up a bit, and had Landen's slicked back. After she was done doing their hair, she tied Landen's tie.

"Thanks for doing this for me, Jaycee," Landen said.

"You're a man. You should know how to do this by now."

"Well, I don't wear them that often, therefor I don't," she finished tying his tie, and moved over to Dylan.

"All right, babe. Your turn."

"But I don't have one," she pulled two ties out of her back pocket, and held them up.

"Pick one," she held up a black one with red flames, and one that looked like the gay pride flag.

"This one," he picked the gay pride tie, and she smiled. "Because that's who you are and you're my girlfriend and I love you."

"I love you too," she kissed him.

"Get a room!" they both laughed at Landen. "Not really! We have a graduation to get to!"

"No more junk food for you for the rest of the night," she joked, and finished tying Dylan's tie.

"Awww," he frowned. "Can we stop and get food on the way back?"

"I guess. We better get goin' before y'all are late."

"Yes, ma'am," both boys groaned.

            Jaycee knew she had to take both Dylan and Landen to graduation, but there was no way in hell she was taking her speakers out. She gave Landen the choice of sitting in the cab with Dylan in the middle, or riding in the bed of the truck. He chose the bed, but Dylan knew that was a bad idea. They agreed that he had to sit in the cab, and he could jump in the bed when they got closer to the school. Either way, Jaycee was driving, and Dylan was sitting in the front seat.