Welcome to Happy Harbor

A/N okay let me make this clear, Wanda and Pietro knew they were siblings but they never knew they were twins which is why she was surprised. CADMUS took their memories which is why they called each other subject S and subject Q, which is what the scientists called them

Star City- Docks; July 16th; 13:09 PDT

Wanda gripped onto the docks wooden railing, analyzing the situation she was in. Robin stepped forward first. "Wanda, we promise we just wanna talk." She narrowed her eyes at Aqualad who held his water-bearers on his back.

"Drop your weapons." The two shared a look before doing so, dropping them in front of them. "All your weapons." Robin's eyes widened but in the end he took off his utility belt.

"See," they showed her their empty hands. "We're the good guys." She felt her grip loosen a bit but as she replayed what her brother told her, she turned around. "Wait!" But it was too late. Wanda plunged into the water looking around before her gaze landed on what she was looking for. She swam down, putting a bubble around her, using her hex to move the water upwards. "Guys, you might wanna hold on to something."

"Why do you say that-" Wally was cut off by the water crashing into him. Robin held onto the side of the railing as the level of it lowered, coughing up the water he swallowed. "What in the world was-"

"Are you okay?" His head snapped behind him to find Wanda on the floor with a little girl in front of her.

The girl sneezed, rubbing her nose. "Uh-huh."

"Be careful next time, okay?" She nodded, running off. The three of them didn't get the chance to speak as a blue blur came, swooping off before running across the water. Wanda looked up at her brother, curiously. "Pietro, why don't we go with them?"

He continued running, not responding at first. "Remember what you said, 'trust no one.' Until they can prove they can be, we keep running."

"How can they show us if we run?"

"Every time they come to us, they come with weapons. If they wanted us to trust them then they would come with nothing." He skid to a stop once they were on land. "We should be safe here, for now." Pietro sat down on a nearby bench, trying to catch his breath. "Are they following us?"

She looked around eyes glowing, searching for both Cadmus and the people. "No," she sighed. "We're safe." Wanda sat next to him placing her hand on his back as he started coughing. "I can find you food..." he simply shook his head. "Pietro, you're exhausted. You need to eat something if you want to keep running." The speedster watched as she stood, eyes widening when she was hit.

"Wanda!" He sped to her, trying to untangle the net around her. Pietro looked up to find Cadmus guardsmen surrounding them but in the blink of an eye a red blur ran around them, taking out the guards.

As he came to a stop, Flash turned to them but it was too late, Pietro was already running. "Hey! Slow down!" He called as he ran after them. The fastest man alive was right behind him, still speeding. "Listen, kid, i just wanna talk!" Pietro sped up, finally being able to lose him as Flash slowed down. "Flash to cave. I'm empty."

"Pietro! You have to stop! You're exhausted!" Wanda pleaded.

He grunted as he kept running. "I can't. I stop and they get us. I stop and they...they...they..." His vision blurred for just a second and in that second he tripped over his feet. They fell onto the ground rolling on the hard floor.

"Pietro!" She crawled over to him as he clenched his stomach, probably broke a rib. His healing wouldn't work as fast since he was so hungry. Her head snapped up as guards surrounded them. "Pietro, get up. We have to go. Come on." He shook his head as her pleads continued. He was in so much pain that he didn't care if they got him. Tears weld in her eyes. "Come on, Pietro. Please."