Humanity Part 2

In camouflage mode, the BioShip flew over the empty space. "Block out all external communications," Kaldur commanded. "Soon, Canary and Zatara, Batman too, I imagine will know of our... visit with Professor Ivo. We haven't much time."

"Look," Robin chuckled, trying to lighten the conversation a little. "I'm trying to be nonchalant here."

"Why?" Zatanna asked. "Be as chalant as you like."

Robin cracked a smile making that same feeling from before rise in Wanda. She didn't understand what it was but it made her sick. "I think we're all just trying to get a handle on your powers," Artemis informed. "Could you teleport us to Tornado or Morrow to a cell or force his bots to surrender?"

"Or create peace on Earth for all time?" Zatanna returned. "Zatara couldn't even do all that and I'm nowhere near on my dad's level." She turned very serious as she looked directly at Artemis. "I need to know a spell cold, or else have time to prep it. Plus, all magic requires energy which usually has to come from within. I can't just make the impossible happen at will."

"But Wanda's magic doesn't need that stuff," Wally stated, bringing Wanda's attention to the conversation.

"All real magic, anyways." She quickly slapped her hand over her mouth, realizing what she had just said. "N-Not that your magic isn't real-"

"It's okay," Wanda cut her off, giving her a gentle grin. "I get it. You were born with magic while mine was made in a lab."

She looked out the window as Robin leaned in to whisper something in Zatanna's ear. "She's one of Cadmus's experiments. It's not a touchy subject but she doesn't really like to talk about." He leaned back as she turned to look at Wanda, apologetically. She didn't really know why but what she had said kind of hurt her, making her remember that the thing that made her special wasn't even real.

"What's our ETA to Yellowstone?" Conner demanded angrily. "I'm way past ready to stuff Tornado into a trash compactor."

"Are you so certain he betrayed us?" Kaldur asked calmly.

"Aren't you?!"

"I am not convinced." Kaldur admitted. "And even so, that makes him but a victim of his creator's programming. Certainly, he deserves the chance to prove he's more than the weapon others designed him to be." Conner closed his eyes as he turned back towards the front of the BioShip, when he opened his eyes, the rage was gone. Old Faithful created a geyser as the camouflaged BioShip flew past it and laned in the trees. Aqualad was already standing when it touched down. "Stealth Mode." He hit his belt buckle. With a smile, Kid Flash taped his emblem with his cast. Artemis hit the center of her Arrow. The green of her costume darkened to the color of pine trees during the night while her bright green arrow was now a pale grey. Zatanna watched the transformation, intrigued. M'gann's clothes darkened to a fully black bodysuit, only the red X and the blue cape remaining. Zatanna opened the door and Aqualad approached her. "I recommend you stay behind."

"Is that an order?" Zatanna asked.

"No," Kaldur assured her quickly. "You must do as you see fit."

"Good." the girl began her chant and guides the bright blue magic smoke up her body. "Emit to yrt eht wen kool!" Now wearing a white button-up with an equally white bowtie, a pale yellow vest under a black twin-tailed suit coat, and white gloves all reminiscent of her father's costume, only she wearing silver tights, black short shorts and shin high boots that make the look her own. Wanda could feel him staring at her, deep down wishing that he looked at her the same way.

Robin and Aqualad approached a tall tree, closest to the open field area. Robin pulled up his HoloGlove, looking over the map. "Ivo's right. Something's down there."