Agendas

Watchtower; November 25th, 06:54 EST

Wonder Woman, Superman, and Batman stood on one of the Watchtowers levels, looking out at the view of the Earth. The Amazonian was the first to break the silence among the three. "Times like these, one feels the very weight of the world upon us." They turned when they heard footsteps approaching.

"Everyone is here," Aquaman informed.
They walked into the room to find Flash, Red Tornado, both Green Lanterns, Captain Marvel, Captain Atom, Green Arrow, Black Canary, Martian Manhunter, Zatara, Hawkgirl, and Hawkman all in the conference room waiting for the meeting to start. The other four Leaguers walked in, stopping to look among them. "Our Agenda is clear. What's at stake should not be underestimated."

"The decisions we make today will reverberate for years to come," Superman added.

"And influence whether or not the world continues to put their trust in the Justice League," Wonder Woman chimed in.

"Please, take your seats, we have work to do," the Dark Knight finished

Every Leaguer began to surround the table, taking their seats as they were informed to do. Once everyone was seated, Manhunter stood, being the first to speak. "Another expansion of the League could generate another escalation of hostilities from our enemies. No one needs or wants another Injustice League."

"Point taken but the option remains to vote no to all candidates. So, i vote Icon for League membership," Superman said as he looked to the screen of the hero.

"Why? 'Cause you suspect Icon might be kryptonian like you did with Captain Marvel," Green Arrow questioned.

Marvel was surprised. "You thought I was kryptonian? Cool."

"Icon interests me also," WW told him as she placed a hand on his wrist. "As does his protégé," a new image replaced Icon on the screen with a dark skinned girl. "Rocket. Athena knows the League could use more female members." She glanced to the other ladies with a knowing smirk. The two agreed as Marvel looked at Arrow and Atom who were slightly wide eyed. Batman pulled up an image of a small man.

"Seriously? The Atom?" Marvel asked. "Well, how useful could he be at that size?"

"It's the size that makes him useful," the Dark Knight stated.

"Absolute," Flash agreed causing the two Leaguers to look at him. "Still we could use some more raw power and Earth has a third Green Lantern." The speedster typed into his screen pulling up an image of the other Lantern. "Guy Gardner-"

The two Lanterns were quick to shut him down. "No!"

"But we could really-"

"No!"

They moved on, continuing to Blue Devil which to no one had an issue with. Green Arrow stood, looking amongst his allies. "If we're considering Blue Devil, then I nominate Red Arrow. Roy has more experience and he's no kid anymore, he's eighteen. A legal adult. He's ready."

"Is he?" Aquaman questioned. "Red Arrow has been uncooperative and disrespectful. If we award that behavior, what message does that send to the rest of the Team?"

"No," the Kryptonian deadpanned. "Red Arrow may be eighteen but the rest of the Team is too young." Marvel pulled around the hem of his uniform. "We're not conducting children into the League.

Zatara spoke of Aqualad as well as Kid Flash, deeming them ready. "What about Zatanna?" Canary asked.

"Absolutely not!"

"And Wanda?" Wonder Woman asked.

"Wanda's skill level is advancing, at the rate we are going i believe she will surpass me."