Insecurity

New Orleans; December 5th, 06:41 CST

Pietro leaned on one of the crates with his arms crossed. Lately, his head hasn't been in the game, maybe because he's not sure he wants to play anymore. Now that he had his memories he had no reason to stick around but then he remembers one thing, he has no where else to go. He couldn't just simply turn away from this life style, he was in too deep. Might as well keep going until they have no use for him. His head snapped to the door of the warehouse where Sportsmaster and Professor Ivo walked in. The speedster pushed himself off and made his way to them. "This isn't TO Morrow," Klarion complained earning a glare from Ivo.

"Klarion, this is Professor Ivo," Sportsmaster informed getting slightly annoyed.

"This isn't what i ordered! Send it back!" The cat resting around his neck meowed, telling him something. "Morrow's in a coma? Did i already know that?"

"Morrow's skills have been in a coma since the 1950s. But i won't stay where i'm not wanted," Ivo stated.

Klarion pet his cat. "Don't get pouty. I invented pouty." Pietro looked to Ivo.

"Fine. Where's my equipment?"

"Delivery's in the works," Quicksilver said simply. He turned to Sportsmaster, waiting for the okay to go. After a second he nodded and then he was off. Off running, off to clear his head. Pietro ran across the water, stopping at a bayou to take a break. They were never in one place for long so it was hard for him to find a place to stop and think. As he walked around he suddenly punched at a nearby tree, taking in deep breaths as his hand healed. He was frustrated with himself. How could he think of leaving? He owes them for everything. The Light is the reason he even has his memories back, no thanks to his lying sister, Wanda. She had them. This whole time she had them. Every time he doubted his loyalty to the Light he would remind himself that she lied to him, giving him his drive to keep going. The speedster looked down at the water, staring at his reflection. "You're like this because of her."

......................................................................

Mount Justice; December 5th, 17:02 EST

Wanda stood in the back as Green Arrow congratulated Roy for finally deciding to join the Team. She stopped listening as soon as they started talking, knowing that it didn't involve her. Robin was doing the dynamic duo thing with Batman that night making her wonder if she should be glad he's not there to worry about her or upset that he won't be asking if she's fine. Even though she'd answer the same, it would still lift a tiny weight from her shoulders, making a small part of her remember that there are people who actually care about her. Unlike then.

~~~~~~

"You don't care about me! None of you do!" Wanda yelled as she pushed herself off of the ground after falling from her chair. She tried to walk to her room but Pietro grabbed her wrist to stop her from going any further.

"Sestra, of course we do-"

She yanked her arms back but in result she fell on her butt. Her brother tried to help her but she just pushed him away. "If you really did then you'd let me do things by myself! I know i'm blind but that doesn't make me unable! You only care if i'm hurt or if i'm too cold or too warm. For once i want you to care about me and if i'm okay. All you care about is my blindness. Care about me the same way you care about Pietro." Her voice went quiet as tears weld in her eyes. "Ask me about my day. What i did, what i learned. Just because i'm blind doesn't mean i can't learn something too. Please, care about me more."

~~~~~~

"Okay, people," Green Arrow spoke, pulling her attention. "Listen up, the dynamic duo is on a case in Gotham, but Batman gave me a heads up. Wanda froze as he pulled up an image on the screen. "Sportsmaster and Quicksilver were spotted coming through Louis Armstrong international airport." Arrow turned around to face them.