Performance

Bruges; December 22, 20:08 CET

"Ladies and gentlemen," the crowd gasped as smoke bombs went off, people appearing in the spots they exploded in. "Welcome to the Hale International Traveling Circus! Where the world of the century is your oyster." Hale turned around to face the other side of the crowd. "And these are our latest pearls," the light made its way to Robin. "The Daring Dangers! Dan Danger!" He waved before jumping onto the flying trapeze. "Dawn Danger!" Megan flipped through the air before grabbing onto the trapeze. "Dian Danger!" Artemis put three arrows on her white bow. "Dane Danger!" Roy did the same on the other side. "Dean Danger!" Superboy tossed a barrel to Wanda who stood next to him. "And Dani Danger!" She tossed them back in a juggling manner so he could toss them into the air for Dan and Dawn to go through. The crowd cheered in excitement. "You have never seen a trapeze act like this folks and all preformed without a net!" As the two trapeze artists missed each other's hands the crowd gasp.

M-Robin!

R-Don't blow our cover!

W-But saving your life's okay.

Wanda tossed up a barrel as Robin turned, using it to push him up to Megan who nearly missed his hand again but used her telekinesis to lift him up higher so she could grab him.

R-What did i just say?

M-The crowd couldn't see me use telekinesis from below. Besides i've been using it all night. I'm not exactly the acrobat like you.

R-Well, neither am i right now. I think i caught that 24 hour bug that's been going around the circus. But the show must go on.

As the the link went quiet, Wanda began to zone out.

~~~~~~

"Hey!" Wanda threw a rock at the noise coming from her left. "Leave her alone! Why don't you pick on somebody your own size!" She fell as someone pushed her to the ground from behind.

"And that's supposed to be you?" Another kid kicked her leg. "'Oh look at me, i'm blind and helpless but let me go and pretend to be the hero.'" She stood, going in for a punch but ended up on the ground. The brunette tried again and this time ended up hitting someone. "You're gonna regret that, you little freak." Someone, a girl, grabbed her arms to hold her still. It wasn't long before she felt pain on her right cheek. Wanda could feel as he came close so she spat. "Gross!" More pain was felt in her abdomen. Eventually she was dropped to the ground, curling into a ball. "That'll teach you to mess with us."

~~~~~~

The others gathered around, waving at the audience. "Give it up one more time for the Daring Dangers!" Hale pointed at them with his cane. Wanda could feel the nausea radiating off of Robin. It was weird how it suddenly came on, before they went on he was fine.

W-Didn't think you'd make it through.

R-Neither did i. Help me backstage.

Dani put her hand on his back as the six of them made their way backstage. As they walked through the curtain she got that same feeling from before coming off of Ray, the circus assistant. She watched as he pat the next performers back and not long after she felt the nausea come off of him. Ray turned back to find her looking at him and in response he waved before walking away. Hale walked in to be met by these two twin performers. Roy nudged Robin making him turn around.
"Was your spot before we went to Paris," the circus director stated. Wanda turned looking into their minds to see if they're the ones stealing the tech but they came out clean.

"Carlos was sick! He's better now." Something that drew her attention was that in Carlos's memories he was touched by Roy before feeling sick.

"Plus those Dangers are a sham," Carlos said looking back at them. "They say their brothers and sisters but they don't even look alike.