Targets

Mount Justice; September 7th; 06:41 EST

"Ready for school?" M'gann called out as she flew down the hall, then bypassed the stairs with two paper bags in her hand. "I made our lunches." Red Tornado, Kaldur, Wanda, and Manhunter followed her.

"The first day of the scholastic season carries great cultural resonance. We want to wish the three of you well." Manhunter told the three of them, as Superboy stood up. Even Kaldur gave them a smile.

"Guess it's not a Kryptonian thing," Superboy muttered as he wiped his hands off.

"You may wish to... change before you depart." Kaldur offered the two who were still in their uniforms.

"Ah, I spent hours choosing this outfit." She changed into black flats, white knee high socks, a burgundy skirt, a white top, and a burgundy short sweater. "What do you think? Can M'gann M'orzz pass as an Earth girl now?"

"Well..." Kaldur offered hesitantly.

"Just kidding," she assured, turning her skin tone from green to caucasian. "Meet Megan Morse." She did a small spin and a curtsy. "What's your new name?"

Superboy's went go wide. "My what?"

"I chose the name John Jones for myself." Manhunter changed to a bald dark skinned man in a suit. "And suggested John Smith for Red Tornado. You could be a John too."

"Pass." Superboy shot down, crossing his arms.

"Conner's always been my favorite name." M'gann offers, grabbing the arm and shoulder closest to her.

"A last name will also be required," Kaldur informed him.

"What about Kent?" Wanda offered.

"Oh, in memory of Dr. Fate, the late Kent Nelson," M'gann said brightly.

Wanda and Manhunter shared a look. "Of course," the martian murmured, changing back to avoid the look a surprise on his face.

"Okay, sure. I guess it'd be an honor or something." Superboy grumbled.

"Well, Conner Kent, time to change your shirt." M'gann teased but stopped when she saw Conner grab the shirt's logo. "You don't wanna reveal your identity." She told him tapping the logo.

His face gave nothing away as he suddenly reached back and pulled on the collar of his shirt, taking it off with no shame. M'gann's eyes went wide for a moment and only relax as a heavy blush settled on her cheeks. "Ugh, will this work?" Conner offered his inside out shirt.

M'gann half swooned."Works for me." she was clearly star-struck, making Wanda roll her eyes but kept a small grin. The two walked away with her following behind them.

............................................................................

Happy Harbor; September 7th; 07:58

Students chattered in front of the school, in small groups that were easily divided into their cliques. There were a lot of kids, making it hard for Wanda to block out everyone's minds. Some guy came up to her, putting his arm around her, trying to flirt with her. In response she stepped on his foot pushing him off of her. "What is wrong with people? Have they never heard of personal space?" Someone's skateboard rolled to her, making her look up to find Conner holding up some kid. She picked it up, walking to them.

Conner lifted him up a little higher, bringing the logo near his eye level. "Explain this," he snarled, pointing directly at it.

The helmet-wearing teen was extremely confused. "Ugh, whoa, what?"