Drop-Zone

A/N the picture above is an idea of her uniform. It's a body suit but she wears black pants over the bottom since it's like a short bodysuit.

Caribbean Sea; July 22nd, 20:08 ECT

The Team was in the Bioship and en-route to their first official mission. "We're approaching Santa Prisca." Miss Martian told them. Robin thought back to the debrief.

~~~~~

"Isla Santa Prisca, this island nation is the primary source of a dangerous illegal neuro steroid, a strength enhancing drug, sold under the street name Venom. Infrared heat signatures indicate their factories are still operating at full capacity. But, all shipments of Venom have been inexplicably cut off. That's where the team comes in." Batman turned from the holographic screen to look. "This is a covert, recon mission only. Observe and report. If the Justice League needs to intervene, it will. The plan requires two drop zones."

"So who's in charge?" Robin asked

Tornado and Batman exchanged a look. "Work that out between you."

~~~~~

In the bioship, Wanda stared out at the sky with her knees to her chest, while Wally flirted with her. "Will you knock it off already? You're making her uncomfortable," Robin scolded as she hit him on the side of the head.

"Approaching Santa Prisca," Miss Martian announced. The girl put her legs down, preparing herself. "Drop zone A in thirty."

Aqualad stood up, his seat sinking back into the bioship. He pressed his emblem to switch him into stealth mode. "Ready."

"Putting bioship in camouflage mode." Kaldr dove from the hole in the ship into the ocean below. It was a moment before he gave them the all clear. "Drop zone B." M'gann gave Wanda a line but she simply shook her head. "Are you sure?" She nodded.

Everyone attached their lines to their belts before jumping from the ship into the drop zone, landing safely. All except for Superboy who created a huge crater. "Knew i didn't need a line."

"And yet creating a seismic event may not have helped with the covert," Robin chimed. Wanda softly landing on the ground with the help of her hex. "Aqualad, drop zone B is a go."

"Head to the factory, i'll track your gps and rendezvous."

The group ventured into the jungle with Robin leading the way. About fifteen minutes in Superboy and Wanda came to a stop. He listened carefully, using his super hearing to be able to hear the conversation that was happening about a mile away. "Did you hear that?"

Wally turned around. "Uh, no. Wait, is this like a super hearing thing?"

"You do have great ears," Miss Martian sighed.

Wanda quietly stepped back into the shadows, disappearing when she saw Robin do the same. "Okay, Rob, what's the plan?" Kid turned to find him gone. "Man, i hate it when he does that."

Robin squatted down using the bush as cover. He jumped when he felt a tap on his shoulder. "How did you-" She put her finger to her mouth.

You said disappear into the forest.

No, i thought that. Were you reading my mind?

Not exactly. I can hear people's thoughts.

They were interrupted by gun shots followed by Wally's voice. This made him sigh. "So much for covert." Robin jumped up swinging from the tree into the fight. "What is wrong with you guys? Remember, covert?" He kicked a guy who was shooting at him. "Why didn't you follow my lead, like Wanda? Vanish into the jungle."