Humanity Part 1

Mount Justice; October 10th, 16:58 EDT

Wanda sat on the floor in her room holding Robin's cape, using her hex to try and get the blood out of it. While she was doing this, M'gann passed by her opened door but did a double take when she saw what she was doing. "Is that Robin's cape?"

"Yeah, i'm trying to get the blood out before i give it back to him." She gasped when she saw the blush on her cheeks.

"You like him."

This made her pause for a moment, letting out a chuckle as she realized. "I guess i do."

"You should tell him when you give his cape back. I'm positive he feels the same way." With that M'gann left, leaving her with her thoughts. It was true that she felt him attracted to her but she didn't know if it was for the right reason. She's a fourteen year old kid who can't even remember who she was. While he was thirteen year old boy from Gotham, solving crime on the side with his mentor.

Everyone gathered in the cave, ready to train. Captain Marvel went to Wally with a tray of juice for him. "Pineapple juice?"

"Aaahhh, just what the doctor ordered." He took it, relaxing back into his chair after taking a long sip of it.

"How's the arm doing, Wally?"

Kid tapped his chin before getting an idea. "Well, nothing wrong that nachos can't cure."

"Nachos? Oh! I'll go get you some." With that he flew off.

As he flew by, Robin was hit and landed on his back before rolling with the force of the throw, which gained his opponent 5pts making him groan. Artemis smirked as she jogged towards the boy wonder, though not making it clear if she was still fighting or going to help him get up. Behind her, Kaldur and M'gann were in far closer combat. She threw a low punch towards his side which he blocked with his forearm for 2pts , stepping forward to throw another at his face that he used an open hand to knock his wrist out of the way for 2pts more. He spun to try and get a front kick in, though M'gann blocked with a knife-hand to his ankle for 2pts back. Wanda moved swiftly as Superboy tried to get a punch into her but she kept blocking them. She grabbed his arm using his momentum to pull him to the ground before using her hex to wrap around her legs so she would be able to kick him off. This gained her 10pts.

"Good work everyone," Canary announced. "In fact, it's been a very productive week."

"Yeah, for everyone except Kid Malingerer," Artemis taunted.

Wally finished his juice, glaring at her. "Hey, arm broken in combat against the Injustice League here." He waved his cast in the air.

This made Canary chuckle. "I've really enjoined being your, uh," she paused, looking for the right word to use. "Den mother this week."

Recognize: Zatara 1-1

Everyone in the room turned to the man in the suit and top hat with a cane- that he's not using- standing in the Zeta Tube as he moved outside it and then used a HoloScreen without a word to them.

Access granted. Zatanna Zatara, A-0-3. Authorization: Zatara 1-1

The Zeta Tube lit up again and Zatara stepped up. "Zatanna, this is the Team. Team, my daughter, Zatanna," Zatara introduced. She looked very much like her father with the dark black hair that fell over her shoulder which was parted on the left side, and skin tone. The only difference being her baby blue eyes, and that she's wearing a school uniform.

M'gann flew over to the clearly nervous girl, taking her hand. "Hi, i'm-"

"Robin!" The boy wonder interrupted. Something in Wanda turned as he did that. "I mean, i'm Robin. Ah, she's Megan, uh and that's Wally, Artemis, Kaldur, Conner, and Wanda." She waved as she looked at her. Wanda felt as Robin got mentally flustered when he messed up M'gann's name.