Revelation Part 1

Mount Justice; October 1st, 18:13 EDT

Robin and Wanda fought hand-to-hand on the training deck, both of them were in casual wear rather than their costumes, but that didn't stop them from working hard. Robin came in with a kick that was aimed at her shoulder height. The female dodged, gaining 8pts in comparison to his 4 attack points. The Boy Wonder was quick to turn as soon as he touched the ground, getting close to Wanda, going in for a right punch which she blocked. Both of them gain 4pts for that, but Wanda already had her right hand raised, going for a cross which Robin ducked under, and she followed up with another, but he was quick into a backhandspring. She gained 14pts for his combo while Robin 10pts for his dodge and it was x2 the second his hands touched the ground.

Wanda was quick to follow him, while both Zatara along with Captain Marvel watched, the lightning man eating a bar. Both men watched with smiles.

As Wanda got in close she attempted a left-handed punch, which Robin blocked, and attempted to palm-heel strike, but she did her own backhandspring to make up the distance. Robin gained 8pts for his block, while Wanda gained 9 for her combo. Robin finished his combination with a front kick to get himself 5 more points and moved closer to her.

As M'gann, Conner, and Wolf approached the area, the floor light turned off and both relax, agreeing to finish later. The two aliens stepped off to the side, smiling to each other. "You know they're a couple, right?" Robin asked quietly to Wanda.

She smiled. "I think I knew before they did."

Three more sets of footsteps approached from the opposite direction, the two turned to see Wally, Kaldur, and Artemis walking in.

"Do we tell them?" the thirteen-year-old asked.

"It's not our place," Wanda said strongly.

Both dropped the topic when the three in question got closer. "So if Zatara is our babysitter of the week, why's he still here?" Wally questioned, clearly annoyed. "And why's he eating my snacks?"

Recognize: Batman; 0-2

"Computer, national news," Batman said as he walked out of the Zeta Tube, not even slowing down as he walked into the center of the room.

"The initial attack was short-lived, but Metropolis was only granted a short reprieve." The TV showed the massive plant once again standing upright and attacking, a scraper already caught, then shattering before them. "And despite the intervention of Superman and the Justice League," The frame switched to the top of the building, where two people were trapped, and just before the building shattered Superman picked them up and Hawkgirl flew onto the screen. "there seems to be no end in sight." The camera followed her as she swung her mace at the plant, a Green Lantern saw cutting it off as she flew to meet him. The two headed towards the Spiering plant as Hawkman followed behind them, hacking another vine on his way.

"Should we get out there?" Robin asked excitedly.

"No. The League will soon have the situation under control." Batman informed, giving no room to argue. "That's not why I'm here. According to your Intel, Sportsmaster supplied Cadmus' Blockbuster formula to Kobra."

"Who combined it with Bane's Venom to create Kobra-Venom," Wanda said.

"Which the Brain used to create his animal army." Robin spat.

"And upgrade Wolf," Conner said with a smile, petting Wolf under his chin.

"The Brain also used inhibitor collars like the ones at Belle Reve Penitentiary," M'gann remembered.

Artemis looked to the leader with worry. "Batman, is it possible that plant thingy's on Kobra-Venom, too?"

"I had Green Lantern run a spot analysis," the Dark Knight said as he got a holographic keyboard in front of him. "Divine cellulose does contain trace amounts of a Kobra-Venom variant."