Infiltrator

Mount Justice; August 8th; 09:58 EDT

Wanda stood when she heard a knock at her door, opening it to find Robin standing right there. "Hey, um," he cleared his throat, "Batman wants us to meet our new teammate. Apparently it's Green Arrows niece." She went to grab her wrist guard, slipping it on before following him to the main part of the cave.

"Really?" They walked in and as they did she felt the same mind that was in the gym here. At first she was gonna say something but decided against it when she felt the nervousness coming off of her.

"Team, this is my, uh, niece Artemis," Green Arrow introduced.

"Hey."

M'gann was the first one to speak amongst them. "Hi, i'm M'gann. That's Kaldur, Robin, Wanda and Superboy. It's nice to meet you."

"Likewise," she said bluntly.

"Welcome to the cave," Kaldur offered.

Before anyone else could say anything Wally beamed in speeding to the group, about to speak but stopped when he saw Artemis. "Uh, who's this?"

"Artemis, your new teammate," she said, almost teasingly.

"Kid Flash. Never heard of you." Wally continued in the same insultingly teasing tone as Artemis.

Green Arrow stepped up. "Um, she's my new protogé."

Wally's eyes went wide. "Wha-what happened to your old one?" he questioned, clearly worried, but couldn't ask further as the Zeta-Tubes behind him were put in use.

Recognize: Speedy; B-0-6

"Well for starters, he doesn't go by Speedy anymore," Roy stated, walking out of the Zeta Tube. "Call me Red Arrow." The three original protogé are both relieved and tensed to see him in the mountain, but it was Green Arrow who reacted the fastest.

"Roy. You look-" Green Arrow began, but Red Arrow cut him off as he walked to the center of training circle.

"-Replaceable." He nearly growled, his gaze zeroing in on Artemis.

"It's not like that." Green Arrow tried. "You told me you were going solo."

"So why waste time finding a sub?" Roy rhetorically questioned angrily. "Can she even use that bow?"

Artemis stepped up to defend herself. "Yes, she can," she said, almost chipper sounding as she got right in Roy's face.

"Who are you?" Wally finally questioned .

"I'm his niece." Artemis and Green Arrow said at the same time.

Kinda weird how she shows up without a trace.

I'm with you on that. Up for some investigating tonight?

Always.

A subtle grin appeared on Wanda's face as her link with Robin closed. "But she is not your replacement," Kaldur assured, speaking to Roy. Stepping up as Roy actually turned to look at him. "We have always wanted you on the Team, and we have no quota on archers."

From his left Wally pipped up, cheery once more. "And if we did, you know who we'd pick."

Artemis stepped up once more. "Whatever, Baywatch, I'm here to stay."

Roy immediately walked away from her. Right by Kaldur who stopped him by speaking up. "You came to us for a reason."

"Yeah, a reason named Dr. Serling Roquette." Roy admitted, looking to Robin who tensed immediately at the name, making Wanda slightly worry.