Schooled

Mount Justice; August 3rd; 13:06 EDT

Kid Flash and Aqualad were playing virtual air hockey, Wally got one right past Kaldur, and into his goal. The Atlantian looked stunned for a moment, then glared competitively at Kid Flash who was eating a banana.

Recognize: Superboy; B-0-4

Glaring as he appeared in the Zeta Tube, he stalked across the room. "Hi, Superboy," M'gann tried, as Superboy walked right through their game board. Causing Robin to look up from helping Wanda with her own hologlove, looking at SB in a cross between curiosity and slight glare. "How was Metropolis?" M'gann continued, even as Superboy walked past them all.

He was walking away, ready to leave, when Black Canary stopped him. "Stick around. Class is in session." She walked to the middle of the room as the ground lit up. "I consider it an honor to be your teacher. I'll be showing you what i have learned from my own mentors and own bruises." She pulled off her jacket revealing the wrap on her arm.

"What happened?" M'gann asked.

"The job." Canary tossed it to the side. "I'll need a sparing partner."

"Right here! Yeah," Wally volunteered, walking onto the platform. "After this, i'll show you some of my moves." He made a swish sound as he threw his peel to the side. Canary smirked, going to punch kid which he dodge but was caught off guard when he swept him off his feet. "Oh. Hurts so good."

Canary helped him up as she spoke. "Good block but did anyone see what he did wrong."

"Ooh, ooh, he hit on the teacher and got served?" Robin asked, putting his hand up.

As Wally rubbed his arm, he gave his friend an angry as well as shocked expression. "Dude!"

"He allowed me to dictate the terms-"

"Please," SB scoffed. "With my powers the battle is always on my terms." He used his thumb to point at the big red S on his shirt. "I'm a living weapon and this is a waste of my time."

This made her grin. "Prove it." Wally moved out of the way as the two got in a fighting stance. Superboy was the first one to strike but Canary grabbed onto his arm, using his momentum to toss him to the ground, declaring him a fail. Robin laughed in response but covered his mouth when M'gann elbowed him, continuing to laugh. "You're angry, good but don't react. Channel that anger-"

He went to strike again but was put down by Canary again. He swiped her hand away when she offered it. "I'm done."

"Training is mandatory-"

She was cut off when a screen lit up. "Batman to cave." Everyone turned their attention to the Dark Knight who appeared on the screen. "Five hours ago, a new menace attacked Green Arrow and Black Canary. The attacker was capable of studying then duplicating the powers and abilities of its opponents. Arrow called in reinforcements, which nearly proved disastrous, as our foe gained more and more power with each new combatant."

"Woah, one guy with the power of the entire league?" Wally gulped.

"In the end, it took eight leaguers to defeat and dismantle the android."

Robin was surprised. "An android? Who made it? T.O Morrow?"

"Good guess, Robin, but Red Tornado doesn't think so. The technology bares the signature of Professor Ivo."

"Ivo? But Ivo's dead," Aqualad chimed, feeling confused.

"So we all thought. Or hoped. To make certain this threat is permanently neutralized," another small screen popped up on the opposite side of the where the footage from the fight was.  "we're sending two trucks carrying the Android's parts to two separate STAR Labs facilities" a point between the four noted cities- which are Springfield, Gotham, Boston and NYC- became a red triangle. "in Boston and New York" the two paths going in completely separate directions, but beginning at the triangle's base which is now a glowing red dot. "for immediate evaluation. Every precaution is being taken." their attention comes back to Batman on the main screen. "We'll have four additional trucks to create confusion in case Ivo or anyone tries to recover the remains. This is where they come in. You will split into undercover teams to safeguard the two real trucks."