Bereft

A/N ~~~=flashback

Bialya; September 4th, 00:16 EEST

Robin walked dazedly through the dry heat in the sun, using the rock formation beside him to help him stay orientated. Coming to the edge of the formation, he remained mostly hidden, looking out beyond the formation. Where he could see smoke over the ridge, his eyes widened as his brain processed what it was. A jeep speed past where he was hiding, but he was not there. As the jeep moved past the Boy Wonder could be seen over their heads in a crevice in the rock. "Those are Bialyan Republic Army uniforms," he started his holo-glove. "But what are Bialyans doing in-" his thought process broke as he looked at his location on the map. "Uh, Bialya? Okay, better question: what am I doing in Bialya-" his gaze went straight to the date on the bottom of his holo-screen. Reading 12:02; 04-09. His eyes went wide in shock. "in September? What happened to March? Better radio Batman." His finger went to his comm set.

~~~~~~~

"Maintain radio silence at all times."

~~~~~~~

"Or not," he mused before walking to the edge of the rock, executing a quadruple flip. Landing perfectly, but something on top of one of the rocks caught his attention. The black shirt with the red S was clearly ripped off, that much the Boy Wonder could tell, but with nothing else, he scrutinized the shirt. His head snapped up when he heard a groan coming from behind him. He turned around, ready to attack but stopped as soon as he got a glimpse of who it was. It was a girl with brunette hair, back facing him wearing a black jacket. "Hey-" She immediately turned around backing away but tripped as she put a force field around herself. "Woah, i'm not gonna hurt you." She stared at him with scared eyes, making his expression soften. He kneeled down in front of her little bubble. "Look, i'm a little lost and it's obvious that you are too. How about we help each other out?" Robin extended out his hand. Wanda looked at it before looking back him. She was hesitant but eventually she let it down, taking his hand not really knowing why but something in her was telling her that she could trust him. "I'm Robin, by the way. What's your name?"

~~~~~~~

"Wanda? That's your name, right?"

~~~~~~~

"Wanda," she said simply. His eyes wandered to her hologlove as he pulled her up.

"Where did you get that?" She looked down at her wrist confused. Nothing was said as she tried to remember how it got there and how she got where she was.

~~~~~~~

"It's a little complicated at first but you'll get the hang of it eventually," Robin said as he adjusted her hologlove.

~~~~~~~

Wanda looked back at him, uncertain. "You gave it to me." He seemed taken aback as his eyes widened. She put her hand on her head, trying to remember. Memories raced through her mind but none of them were in order. "The Team!"

"What Team?" He asked sounding just as confused as before.

"You, me, Kid Flash, Miss Martian, Artemis, Superboy, and Aqualad. We're all a team!" Still nothing clicked for him, so she put her hands on his temples, going into his mind. Everything in there was fuzzy but she was able to make them out, sorting them in order, bringing them into view for him. Once everything was clear in his mind she left, removing her hands. Unfortunately, she was only able to give him bits and pieces, needing the others to make them whole. "Do you remember now?" He rubbed his head before everything sunk in.

"Yeah, but that still doesn't explain where everyone else is." He watched as she looked around eyes glowing red.

"I can't feel any of them nearby."