Revelation Part 2

KF pushed himself to his elbows, looking up at the source. "Vertigo."

"Count Vertigo to you, peasant," the man growled.

Superboy stood to go and attack only to be knocked back, punched in the face by Black Atom. Unconscious. Aqualad made it to his feet, pulling out his WaterBearers to pull water from the swamp and throw it at Vertigo. It continued to hop almost like a jumping fountain while pushing Vertigo further away.

K-Miss Martian, Wanda, Robin, disappear. We will keep them busy. You three fulfill the mission objective.

Miss Martian engaged her camouflage and disappeared from sight. Wanda lifted her head, looking right at Vertigo. Her eyes turned red as she entered his mind, convincing it that he couldn't see Robin and her. He moved his aim away from the two, focusing on the ones he could see.

Let's go.

They got to their feet , disappearing into the bayou. As they ran, they caught up with Miss M. "I blocked contact with Aqualad and the others. Should we-" Miss Martian started, nervous and unsettled.

"Sorry, that's not the gig. This is." Robin said shortly as he lowered his HoloGlove and moved a branch out of the way to see a glass atrium. "The Injustice League central control system." He noticed the spire-like plant growing through the roof. "Looks like that plant is acting as an antenna to control the other plants worldwide."

Wanda felt as someone snuck up behind them. "Well, hello." Ivy taunted, her vines sprouting from the ground, holding the three of them tight off the ground before they even had a chance to turn around. Ultra-Humanite landed behind her, gun cocked with a low growl. "And good-bye." Ivy mused as Miss M got caught in the crosshairs. Wanda's eyes glowed red as her hex wrapped around the gun, crushing it. Her hex cut them out swiftly and as they landed they took off in opposite directions with Wanda and M'gann going the same way. Ivy followed the yellow cape. "Sorry, Boy Wonder. I'm putting an end to your little reconnaissance mission." She rose her hands, more vines breaking out through the ground. Robin jumped over one, easily sliding down another, before jumping high over another to grab on to a tree branch that he spun twice around. Releasing just before it is hit by the vines, he kicked off a nearby tree before landing on the ground with a grit of his teeth. Narrowly dodging two more vines that created an X behind him before he taking off.

Wanda turned on her heal, standing her ground as Ultra Humanite came at them. Her hex wrapped around her arms and legs before he grabbed onto her hands, pushing her back but still she didn't budge, her feet digging into the ground. He finally let go, lifting his hands to punch her but she rolled out of the way. The ape came at her for another punch which she blocked, taking hold of his arm using his momentum to throw him over her into one of the trees. He rubbed his head as she ran using the tree behind him as a ledge to push off of before kicking him in the face, sending him back. She looked up see the bioship fly over her, running in the same direction until she was with her Robin and Miss M. They nodded as they disappeared.

Superboy looked up as Wolf started growling, finding the source of Wolf's growling to be Ultra-Humanite. "I hate monkeys," he snarled before charging at the albino gorilla with a scream.

Ivy casually made her way to a ridge at the edge of the swamp behind Kaldur and Artemis. The slight crackle of her vines being what gave her away. Artemis and Kladur reached back for their weapons but found them missing. "Ah, I feel naked. And not in a fun way." Artemis huffed. Ivy rose herself up higher with her vines before sending one at Kaldur, who dodged it narrowly, but with ease.

Wally could hear the confrontation but turned to Count Vertigo as he landed on the drier ground. He kicked it into high gear, taking off towards Vertigo, only for the pulsating waves to hit him. He groaned, slowing down, coming to a near stop mere feet in front of the two. Black Atom back-fisted him in the head, knocking him completely clear of the ground and feet away. "Where are Robin, the Martian, and the Metahuman?" Vertigo demanded.

Artemis jumped for a high roundhouse kick, that Ivy barely ducked under, but pulled a vine from the ground to knock her away. She looked over her shoulder at the Central Command and gasped. "My baby." The plant-tenna was covered in small red dots, which upon closer inspection were Robin's disks. All of them beeping, before they exploded in three massive groups. The plant screeched as it caught fire turning brown and collapsing over the glass of the atrium. Ivy had to shield her face with her arms, given how close she was, and even then the heat was still too much.

At the center of the roof were Robin, Wanda, and Miss M. The Boy Wonder only had one thing to say. "Timber."

Enraged Ivy pulled dozens of vines from the ground, shooting them towards the three with a scream. Miss M took flight and with a raise of her hands, destroyed the vines from the inside. A laser hit her in the back and knocked her down, Robin ducked away and turned towards the source. Atomic Skull and the Joker now faced them down. "Children? Children foiled our plan?" Joker questioned his voice gone hoarse with the smoke, but the clear air was helping. "Inconceivable. Unacceptable. Retributionable!" he raised his hand, lowering his voice. "That last one might not be a word. So sue me."

"Kill them." Vertigo snarled. "Kill them all." He directed Black Atom and Poison Ivy towards the teens.

Wanda looked up at the dark sorcerer as he watched the battle from his bubble. She took the opportunity to wrap her hex around it, pulling him down into the ground. The meta landed a good distance from him as he stood. "Enough!" The dark sorcerer commanded as he started to fly again. His hands glowed blue, creating a huge lightning bolt releasing it at Wanda. Quickly, she threw her hands in front of her, palms glowing red with her hex as she blocked them, holding the bolt in front of her. With a grunt she began to push back with her own magic, surprising him. She took a step forward continuing to push the stream of magic until it was steady enough to add more. Before Wotan knew it, her hex hit him out of the air, hitting the ground unconscious.

Robin helped her stand before hearing the splash of someone's shoes in the mud. The two turned around, facing the Joker. "You two are mine," he laughed maniacally, pulling out a switchblade. Wanda wiped the blood from her nose as he came at them. Robin was quick on his feet, both of them avoiding the slashes which got too close to them for comfort. She would use her magic but felt too drained. As the boy wonder sprung over the maniac, she slid through his legs. His hands landed first springing up again landing on his feet, facing the Joker once more. "Always wanted to carve this bird." Joker rasped, pulling out a second knife as he laughed, charging at the teens.

The maniac was able to slash Wanda's arm, causing her to fall as he kicked her back right away. Robin continued to narrowly avoid the Joker's slashes before he jumped back and threw a Birdarang which knocked one of his knives out his hand. He looked up with a psychotic look as Aquaman, Batman, Green Arrow, and Black Canary all descended onto the scene as well, held up by one of the Green Lantern's platforms, with Captain Marvel and Superman flying in front of them. Ultra Humanite along with Atomic Skull slowly backed up to either side of a still fallen Wotan and Black Atom. As the Justice League landed they had now made a circle around the InJustice League. Including Poison Ivy, Vertigo, and Joker. "It's over," was all Batman said.

Vertigo exchanged a small look at Ivy before raising his hands in surrender, the other villains following suit. "There will be another day."

"Another day?" Joker asked, surprising even his teammates by his lack of surrender as well as his question. "Another day! There won't be another day! Not for any of us!" He laughed as he rose his still gloved hands, using his fingers to control the vines to rise up around the swamp. Redbuds rose up to the surface before they popped  in a rapid succession. Filling the area with green gas.

"Joker venom spores. Don't breathe." Batman commanded instantly turning to the still laughing Joker and nailing a punch to his face.

While on her knees, Wanda wrapped her hex around the gas, containing it before pushing it down into Ivy's vines, killing them. She exhaled as she finally let her arms fall to her side. Robin kneeled next to her, wrapping his cape around her cut while she wiped away more blood from her nose. "How're you feeling?"

She watched as the League took the members of the Injustice League into custody, a grin appearing on her face. "Whelmed."