Authors Note

Hi, just a little disclosure, I'm doing a little editing here and there so that the new chapters (coming soon) and old chapters flow better together, not a lot is changing, mostly just the writing style and adding a little bit more personality to Mikhail. Also to fix 2019 me's grammar... Enjoy :)

This is a My Hero Academia fanfiction

I keep getting new ideas for x readers or OCs that I never actually put into a story. So here's an actual oc that gets a story.

OC insert

© My Hero Academia story and characters don't belong to me, they belong to Kohei Horikoshi

Time to start the usual things

¬ I'm going to try stay on the story line, but by now y'all should know I'm basically useless at that by now

¬ characters that're in the anime/manga dont belong to me (obviously)

¬ characters create by myself do belong to me

¬ off course story line is mine, on course story line isn't mine

--------

Name: Mikhail Lionel Age: 16 Family: Loùis Fini (stepDad), Sara Fini (half-sister), Roan Lionel (Father), Vi Fini (mother) Quirk: Golden Phoenix - allows him to transform into the three stages of the phoenix and also use fire

Age: 16
Family: Loùis Fini (stepDad), Sara Fini (half-sister), Roan Lionel (Father), Vi Fini (mother)
Quirk: Golden Phoenix - allows him to transform into the three stages of the phoenix and also use fire. The quirk naturally raises the body temperature higher than is should be and when using it, it gets higher than it currently is, so it makes the user really hot. The flames are a golden colour and only burn people the user wants it to burn. They tend to just feel cold to the touch if they're not burning you. When Mikhail uses his quirk, his hair turns completely white.
Weaknesses: Golden Phoenix - if the body temperature lowers to a normal human body temperature it'll feel like you've put the user in a freezer for half an hour. The flames won't burn the user unless they become mentally unstable, or they don't have enough energy to control them. The user has to be sure who they want the flames to affect and who not to, if they're unsure then the flames will just attack anyone and everyone. Transforming into the third stage of the phoenix and out puts a lot of strain on the users body. If the user overuses their quirk, their body will begin to char and crumble so they'll need to cool down.
Occupation: student (current), hero in training (current)
Hero name: Saisei (means rebirth in japanese)
Extra info: after living in America for six years, Mikhail becomes bored of being around his mother and stepfamily and returns to his home in Japan where he begins his hero training. After his quirk awakened, his usually black hair was turned black with white ends that then spread up and turn his hair completely white when he's using his quirk.

Name: Roan Lionel
Hero name: Fenniksu
Quirk: Phoenix
Family: Mikhail Lionel (son), Vi Fini (ex-wife)