1. 𝒰𝓃ℴ

𝑩𝒐𝒕𝒕𝒐𝒎 𝑶𝒇 𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝑫𝒆𝒆𝒑 𝑩𝒍𝒖𝒆 𝑺𝒆𝒂 - 𝑴𝒊𝒔𝒔𝒊𝒐

𝑊𝑒𝑙𝑐𝑜𝑚𝑒 𝑡𝑜 𝑚𝑦 𝑐𝑎𝑔𝑒, 𝑙𝑖𝑡𝑡𝑙𝑒 𝑙𝑜𝑣𝑒𝑟

𝐴𝑡𝑡𝑒𝑚𝑝𝑡 𝑡𝑜 𝑟𝑒𝑎𝑟𝑟𝑎𝑛𝑔𝑒 𝑤𝑖𝑡ℎ 𝑦𝑜𝑢, 𝑏𝑎𝑏𝑦

𝑆𝑡𝑖𝑙𝑙 𝑑𝑜𝑛'𝑡 𝑘𝑛𝑜𝑤 𝑦𝑜𝑢𝑟 𝑛𝑎𝑚𝑒, 𝑀𝑖𝑠𝑠 𝐻𝑜𝑛𝑒𝑦

𝐿𝑒𝑡'𝑠 𝑔𝑜 𝑢𝑝 𝑖𝑛 𝑓𝑙𝑎𝑚𝑒𝑠, 𝑝𝑟𝑒𝑡𝑡𝑦 𝑙𝑎𝑑𝑦

Screams! 

I am familiar with them for as long as I can remember. As a kid, when mamma used to call me her Piccolo, I would hear the screams at night sometimes. But they were quickly muffled like they had been a figment of my imagination. I had tried to discuss that with a few friends I was allowed to have at school, they only used to see a monster in their closet or the boogeyman under their bed, not me. I knew I was different than them, never knew how much until I had to face the bitter reality.  When I was 10, my father took me with him. Showed me where the screams came from. I had suspected my father was hiding something. Turned out, he wasn't into gardening, the greenhouse had an underground room, for torturing. That night, he took me there with him. I had a natural instinct to sense danger. So I didn't cry there. But I lost my appetite and sleep for weeks. Only ate for my mamma's sake and threw up every bite of it later.

When I began to punish, I had always tried to know why I was doing so. None of them were saints and a far cry from being a decent human being. My first victim was the man who sold his pregnant wife to my father's enforcer Esposito, to clear his debt. Esposito took the offer, then brought him in so I could torture the man. During my first bust at enemy territory, I used Esposito as my human shield.

 Soon, I began to enjoy torturing people. Now, their unrestrained shrills caress my ego. The dark soul inside me craves it like an addict. I don't know why they do it. Do they feel I will cover my ears and run in the opposite direction.? Perhaps not. Those who cross me are smarter than that. And arrogant enough to think they can actually fool me, kill me. Eventually, they pay with their lives. When I finally give them relief from the pain I had been inflicting- slowly and tortuously - with the final blow that ends their pathetic life.