28. Ventotto

"No

"No. Don't say it. Just know that I love you, okay. Remember that." he pressed kisses to my knuckles. His face was wiped off all the vulnerable emotions he had allowed me to see. Leaving me with doubt as I had imagined it.

I pressed my lips to him, cupping his jaw I ran my thumb over his cheek. My breast pressed against his hard chest. Allowing the inner Zara to take control, I began to trail kisses on his jaw, feeling his light stubble against my lips. I placed my palm over his neck, feeling his erratic heartbeat for the first time. The vein on his neck throbbed hard against his skin. My tongue darted out to lick those.

"What are you doing, Principessa?" Gian asked hoarsely. His voice was hard and his forehead dotted with sweat. A smirk tugged on my lips when I peered at him through my lashes, noticing his brown eyes had darkened completely

"I told you. I want you, Gian." I whisper, nipping at his skin. I was moving to kiss him lower, but I was suddenly slipped on my back.

In one swoop, he removed the dress bunched around my waist and my thong, leaving me completely bare.

Again my anxiety took over. He is so confident about everything he does. I bunched the sheets in my fists. His eyes raked slowly over my body, stopping down there. I tangle my legs to hide my mound, but Gian held my legs and parted them. Sitting on his knees in front of me his dark hooded eyes met mine. "Can I?" I just nodded, enchanted by his masculine beauty.

"I need your words, Zara." he chuckled softly.

"Yes..." I answered quickly, licking my dry lips, earning a sexy smirk from him. Gently, he parted my knees. He watched me like I'm precious art. He didn't touch me, but his gaze rippled goosebumps on its awake.

When his hand reached down to unbutton his pants, I offer shakily. "Can I?"

"We have already been there, Principessa. I think you should allow me to handle everything tonight." He added. But only remove his pants, unlike other days he was wearing a tight brief that was leaving nothing to my wildest imagination.

His face came near my core, closing his eyes he took a sharp inhale. Oh my God, did he just.?

"You smell so sweet, Principessa." he whispered. His stubble tickled my inner thigh, sending a jolt of electricity down my spine, leaving an ache that could be soothed only by his touch.

"Thank you," I answer like the blithering idiot I am.

Gian chuckled, my chin wobbled, threatening to let my tears loose. I am naked completely for the first time in front of a man and he is chuckling. I cover my eyes with my arms in shame. But Gian removed my hand.

"Sorry, Principessa." He murmured peppering kisses on my navel area.

Flinging my legs over his shoulders, he looked at me for permission his dark eyes held a promise for stopping at nothing if I allowed him to go now.