55. Cinquanta­cinque

I jumped in Gian's arms, hooking my legs around his waist

I jumped in Gian's arms, hooking my legs around his waist. His hand caressed my thighs, rippling goosebumps on its awake.

"What if somebody sees us..." I moan, licking the corner of his lips as his hands kneaded my legs.

"Nobody is gonna fucking see us, Principessa. Don't worry about it. Guy is performing, they'll all be there.." He groaned, nibbling on my earlobe.

"He is really here. I want to see him perform." I moaned.

Gian pulled back, giving me an incredulous look. I look down at our position. I was in his arms, my face hovering over him. His back was arched, my fingers threaded in his sexy long hair. And here I was, demanding to see Guy.

I pouted my lips and batted my lashes at him. Gian laughed softly, "Did that bitch teach you this too.?" he raised his brows.

I slapped his chest, "Don't call her that." I laugh. As he started to exit the garden, I clung to him, nuzzling my nose in his neck. "Let go, Gian." I giggled as he ascended the stairs.

"Never, Principessa." he whispered. Finally, he pulled me down, holding me against his chest as I faced the banquets from the balcony. Guy was singing his new song. I began to sway with the rhythm, rubbing my ass against his hard-on. Enjoying his groans every ten seconds.

When Guy's song ended, Gian whirled me around and gave me a hard, punishing kiss for teasing him. "You have become vicious, Principessa..." he groaned in my ears, squeezing my ass.

"I just wanted your attention..." I murmur cluelessly. The changes I had made with the school were for the betterment of the students and their education. But then I got claws and began to demand unnecessary stuff to get his attention.

"And so did you, Gian. I read the articles every day..." I point my fingers at his chest.

"You read newspapers now.?" he mocked.

"And google about you like a crazy stalker..." Remo told me about Gain's father's demise and what he was risking by going to Fosdinovo... I had gone to the church after so long to pray for Gian's safety. I learned he was safe through the news regarding his charities.

"I wanted to crash your work. But the receptionists are portrayed to be the meanest employees. So I decided to crash here..." Gian nodded, running his fingers through the deep neckline of my dress. But his eyes were on the pendant.

"Tell me about her..." I whispered. Gian's face broke into a wide grin, with sadness lurking behind.

He told me everything from the beginning. His mother had been the reason why Gian came back to me that day. And the sacrifices she and Lorenzo had made.

I couldn't stop crying remembering the sweet Lorenzo. And how Gian avenged their deaths. Surprisingly, I didn't even flinch at hearing any of that.

"So you'll have to follow the protocol, Principessa. I promise to give you freedom. But you have to listen to your bodyguards and it won't be for a short period either. Having a small army of bodyguards follow you every day. It will be a lifelong commitment."