15. Quindici

I stare at the white ceiling above me

I stare at the white ceiling above me. While my hand caresses Zara's long soft hair. She snuggled closer to me humming in slight pleasure. Judging her hesitation and shyness, it was the first time she did that, and now this. She won't believe me if I tell her, that this is the first time I am sleeping with a woman after not fucking her. For the past few years, I have barely made out with anyone and skipped the steps to jump into direct penetration. Women I had were wanton for the sex, and after some taunts from girls to stop wasting time and go straight to fucking, I never looked back. Zara is different, a handle with care girl. 

I liked kissing her. She was a breath of fresh air and tasted like fucking heaven, apart from the bitterness of chocolate she tasted naturally sweet. The woman I fuck don't eat a basket of mozzarella sticks and drink hot chocolate before kissing me. Hell, I don't even remember what that felt like. Could it be possible that one kiss from this little minx has ruined me for others?

I peer down to look at the girl, who had occupied my thoughts since I have seen her. I had thought I would be better after I fuck her, then why the fuck did I stop.? With a little push from my side, she would have submitted to me. I know all the tricks. Then why didn't I.?

 I adjust her in my arms, turning her face in my direction completely. Her long natural lashes were woven together falling on her cheeks, her lush lips were slightly parted. I lean down and peck her closed eyelids. Rubbing the naked skin of her arms, I noticed the sly chillness on them, I draped my leather jacket around us.

Van Gogh was snoring lightly. I flipped his position as I have seen Zara do. He jerked awake, his dark eyes studying me briefly before he fell back on the couch, snoring in an instant. My dark soul tried to shake my conscience. What the fuck am I doing with this delicate girl in my arms, even her dog is naive like her. I am going to ruin her. 

I close my eyes and admitted the truth to myself. I want to fuck her, I want to see her beneath me as I rut into her, After drinking the things her home smells like. Watch her barefoot in the kitchen see what else she can cook. What else she likes apart from little kids, helpless men, and animals. Know if she had someone in her life before me. Spoil her with presents, take her out for dinner... and that's where the problem arises. I just fucking can't. Father will put a bullet between my eyes then take her. If he sees that a non-Italian means something to me. 

To get one last taste, I plant a long kiss on her lips, she kissed me back in her half-asleep state. She had been bad at kissing in her awakened state, she is even worse now. 

I slowly lay her sleeping body down on the couch. After thinking for a moment, placed the mutt on his bed on the floor anyway, with the help of a cushion to avoid actually touching him. I was almost at the door when I remembered the pictures we had taken.

Even her phone's pin was 9272. My fingers move over her pictures she had snapped in school with the students and Van Gogh. I selected the pictures where we were together. My thumb hovered over to tap on the delete button. But I couldn't allow myself to wipe these memories. Instead, I sent those to my phone then deleted them from hers and leave her house like a coward.