9. Nove

Perfectly Wrong - Shawn Mendes

Taste the poison from your lips

 lately, we're as good as gone

Oh, our love is drunk and it's

Singin' me my favorite song

"Would you like to have a cup of tea

"Would you like to have a cup of tea.?" Zara chirped. How Canadian. I look at her with hungry eyes. With a big spoon of honey, yes. But, I kept my perverted thoughts with me and nod.

I really want to shake some sense into her. After I establish a relation with her I'll or maybe just now, to see that fire in her. I took a breath of relief when I saw the security system in her house but it was short lived as she punched in the codes. 9272. Cazzo Madre di Dio.!!

She had the door open for me, I obliged. When she clicked the lock close, my hand reached for my gun on instinct. She lightly touch my shoulder and I relaxed.

"Come on in, Gian." She said in her silvery voice that had been making my dick harder like a randy teenager. I would put a bullet through any man's head before they could have their hands on her as she sleeps like a baby, under the security of her alarm system. I made a mental note to do something about that among other things.

She coaxed me again to take the couch as though I was feeling shy.

I had expected everything to be girly as shit like Tinkerbell had thrown up in here. But it was regal and elegant like her. When I sat on the couch it dipped lower than I had expected, it was like sitting on a fucking cloud. On the wall in front of me were a picture, a stout woman with dark skin and dreadlocks was looking at the camera with a young Zara, propping her chin on that old woman's shoulder. Zara looked young and more innocent, her now well manicured eyebrows were bushy in the picture. Her hands were lanky, I couldn't see more of her as Zara was behind the woman. 

I turn my gaze to look at Zara now and her plump ass as she bend over to carefully place the mutt in its light brown bed on the floor. The lazy fucker who had pretended to be asleep so far, sprang to life and softly barked at me. Zara let out a bell like laughter, rubbing the lazy fucker's back.