27. Ventisette

"Okay then, Principessa

"Okay then, Principessa. Undress me." he said huskily with a smile on his face. My jaw hung open, I blinked at him I'm in shock like he has suggested that we go kick Van. "It is mandatory, you know." he added, winking at me.

My throat ran dry, like a bobblehead I nodded. My hands were trembling when I unzipped his leather jacket, the cold metal of the chain shot shivers down my body. Naturally, I was turning to place it carefully on the chair but he took it from my hand and flung it over. It landed on the floor in corner of the room.

"But that's Armani." I whine, looking at him in shock and a little anger.

"I am the only Armani you should think about now or..ever, Principessa." he whispered, giving me a crooked grin. His sex appeal growing tenfolds.

With uncontrollably trembling and sweat-drenched hand I unbuttoned his shirt. The first two were already undone, but when I unbuttoned the last one I saw the trail of jagged hair going downwards. Dreadfully, I peeked down at the huge bulge in his pants. My vision blurred and my body swayed. Suddenly, all the blood rushed into my head. It felt so heavy, my head tilted backward but Gian held on to my head. Through my blurry vision, I saw deep concern in his brown eyes.

"How do you always know where to hold me." I mumble groggily. Why do I feel so tired.

He pulled me flush against him and peppered kisses on my forehead and temple. I close my eyes leaning into his touch. When he kissed my closed eyelids, my lips twitched in a smile. When I felt his warm tongue drinking in my tears my eyes shot open.

"What are you doing, Gian." I gasped in shock, vaguely pushing my face closer to his tongue.  The rivulet of tears had reached my jaw now. Moving his face to my other cheek, he took a long lick all the way up to my cheekbones, and my toes curled in pleasure.

He wrapped his arms around my waist and planted a passionate kiss on my mouth. My hands grasped the hair on the back of his head. My back arched like a bow when his hard bulge pressed against my belly.

Without breaking the kiss, he untied the belts of my gown. His fingers slowly trailed over my spine, I broke the kiss to take a sharp shuddering breath from the deep acute pleasure I felt from his touch.

Then lips his lips came on mine again. Gian always dominates me with his kiss and touch but instead of treating me like the weak submissive, I am by nature. He allows me to set boundaries.

His hands moved to my hair as though he had memorized where exactly I had tucked in the floral hairpins he slowly removed them all. My hair released free and the soft curls tickled the naked skin of my back.

Gian grabbed me by my shoulder and hip. Slowly snaking his hand under the dress. My insides curled in anticipation. If he tugs the dress down from my shoulder I'll be only in my panties. And today I had worn a lacy thong to avoid pantie lines showing from the satin skirt of my dress.