A/N & New Story Updates

Namaste Readers.!!! A very Happy New year to you and your family. Today I have completed editing the book "Mafia & Miss Honey" It took me a little longer than expected to finish editing. As the ideas of my upcoming stories were swirling in my mind. And when a story comes to you, I advise you to not let go of it. Leave everything you are doing and write it down.

The upcoming stories might take some time to be completed but if you like the blurb I have posted, then please add them to your reading list so you can get the updates. The story links are on my profile.  sabhyatasahu

I hope you'll like the ending of "Mafia & Miss Honey". I'm already grateful for the response. But I want to give a big thank you to the readers again. ❤❤❤

Sabhayta Sahu

His Captive

Gaia Azzaro

Gaia Azzaro

I was the mafia princess of the Camorra but only in the eyes of the world. There was never anything special about me, except for my top of the world flaws. I was invisible my whole life until the Sovietnik of the Bratva set his eyes on me. Snatched me in the middle of the night and locked me in his cage. I may be his captive but he can't clip my wings.

Kazimir Mikhailov

Ever since I was a kid I was told the Camorra princess was mine. So I took her when it was time. I had prepared everything for her. Play with her mind, break her without her knowledge, make her mine. I don't want to clip her wings, just chain her ankles so she can't fly too far from me. But she was nothing I could have prepared myself for.

Becoming Romeo

She was the hopeless romantic, standing on the other side of the fish tank waiting for her Romeo to appear

She was the hopeless romantic, standing on the other side of the fish tank waiting for her Romeo to appear. But when has a woman in our world got she wanted.

The only romantic thing about me was my name, Romeo De Luca. I didn't believe in love stories. Because Romeo died, didn't he.?

She learned her lesson the hard way by putting her faith In me. She gave me a choice, her or my future as the capo of Berkely.

5 years after I broke her heart. I heard she now has to marry a man older than her father and she is doing it willingly.

And only a capo can save her from that fate. She is not the same anymore. And neither am I, the same power-hungry man.

In the Famiglia, we don't get a second chance, but I did. And I will bring my Bianca Juliet Caruso, back, by becoming her Romeo.

Her Protector

All the eyes turn around when the Belluci beauty enters the room

The crowd stops dead in their tracks swooning when his brooding eyes rake through them.

But they only have eyes for each other. They were in love since they didn't know the word even existed. Chiara and Valerius completed each other.

It was easier for Valerius, he isn't capable of feeling any emotions, but his love for Carina. She has always carried the weight of feeling for both of them. So she carried the humiliation alone too.

Because in the eyes of society, he is the heir of the organized crime family Camorra and she is his maid's bastard child, the girl who has doesn't know who her father is.

It was easier for Carina to overcome it all because she always had his support.
Until she didn't.