22. Ventidue

Kalank - Title Track

Main gehra tamas tu sunhera savera

Musaafir main bhatka tu mera basera

Tu jugnu chamakta , Main jungle ghanera

Main teraaa...

After working the whole day in my office, I went to Remo's den

After working the whole day in my office, I went to Remo's den. My suit jacket was abandoned on the floor, the buttons of my shirt were undone and my tie was somewhere under the pile of paperwork as I studied the blueprints of the place my father frequents. Remo sauntered in carefully with Emiliano behind him. They studied the plan I had made. Until I roughly snatched it shredding it into pieces.

"It's fucking shit... " I growl. "At least two of my men will die, give or take." I grunted, reaching for the scotch then pulled back, Zara won't like me smelling like a pig. I swept everything I had on the table in frustration.

After attacking me yesterday. Father had added 4 more men in his army of bodyguards. Killing him is fucking easy. But whether we send someone to shoot him from a close distance or sent in a sniper, my name will always fucking show up and that man I have sent will end up losing his life. Plus my mom's life will also be in danger.

"We can still go with this plan. Your trusted men will be ready to put their lives on the line, for you and meanwhile, someone will secure your mother. I will do it just tell me when." Emiliano said. His bravado never surprises me. He is fucking loyal to the bone.

I chuckled darkly, "Then who the fuck will become my consigliere, huh... cafone. Let the motherfucker live a little longer." 

"Any word on the Pumpkin Patch operation." I ask Remo, mocking him.

"None yet. But I found more about that man whose land they are using to build the kindergarten." he answered. "Only two people could have possibly known about the land. One of his friends, whom he had met two months prior to his death and his lawyer. Both are out of town the lawyer is expected to be back soon. Want me to order someone to talk to him?" He asked.