Reunited with Suga

"Make sure to take care of yourself while I'm gone dad." You close the lid to the last container of food you've prepared for your dad. He smiles at you from the dining room table and nods his head.

"I think you should focus more on enjoying yourself. I can take care of myself Y/N." Dad stands up and gives you a hug, kissing your forehead. Pursing your lips, you look at your dad. "You better keep your promise about drinking alcohol." You smile at him, hearing the doorbell ring. "Ah, that must be them." Pulling away from your dad, you grab your small luggage and roll it over to the front door. Dad follows after you, opening the door for you. He sees an unfamiliar face. An older guy with a slender build, light grey hair, and hazel brown eyes with a mole under his left eye smiles at your dad.

"Good morning Mr. Y/L/N. I'm Sugawara Kōshi." Suga extends his hand to shake your dads. Your eyes widen when you look at Suga, his face seems more mature than you remember.

"Ah, so you're one of Y/N's seniors. I'm sorry to burden you with her. I apologize in advance if she makes a fool of herself." Dad teases you, noticing your face redden over. Suga slowly turns his eyes towards you, noticing your embarrassed expression. "Nonsense, Y/L/N won't be any trouble. We should get on the road. I'll make sure to watch over her." Suga bows to your dad, easily taking the luggage out of your hands and ushering you to come along.

"Bye dad." You sheepishly mutter out, hurrying after Suga. The two of you walk over to an SUV and Daichi hops out of the drivers seat, popping the trunk open. "Is that you Y/N?" Daichi grins when he looks at you, ruffling your hair.

"You couldn't recognize her either, right?" Suga chuckles, placing your luggage inside the van. You quietly fix your hair, nervous to stare at the two. "Thank you for inviting me Daichi, Suga." You bow slightly.

"No need to be so formal around us. We're not your seniors anymore in school." Suga gently tilts your shoulders up. "Let's get inside the car, we can chat in there." When you step inside the SUV, a loud voice calls out to you. "Y/L/N!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" The familiar voice of Nishinoya screams to you from the back seat.

"Shut up Noya!" Kageyama who's still tired, barks out at Nishinoya in the passenger seat up front. Kiyoko waves at you when you look over to her.

"Kiyoko!" You happily say when you see her, waving to her and Nishinoya. Tanaka somehow is in a deep sleep despite Nishinoya sitting one seat over. "You can sit right here Y/L/N." Suga pats to the seat behind Daichi. Sitting by the window, Suga takes a seat next to you. "Alright. We have me, Daichi, Y/L/N, Kageyama, Tanaka, Kiyoko, and Nishinoya. That's everyone."

"Everyone? What about the others?" You look over at Suga.

"Oh, Asahi is in the other van behind us. He has Yamaguchi, Hinata, and Tsukishima." Suga smiles at you, reaching over to grab your seat belt for you. "It'll be a long ride, so." You shyly lean back while Suga clicks the seat belt for you. "You always make me feel like a kid Suga..." You murmur. Suga overhears you and quietly chuckles.

"Because you act like one. You always watched me from afar but never had the nerve to come talk to me. I purposely pulled you into this car so you can't hide behind Tsukishima and Yamaguchi." He sticks his tongue out playfully. Your cheeks turn a shade pink. "So that's why you were outside my door and not one of them..."