Cat date

"Wait, you're really taking me out on a date?" The two of you walk side by side on the sidewalk. Tsukishima nods his head, the back of his hand gently brushes against your knuckles. Pursing your lips, you feel the heat in your face. "Aren't you just doing this in the spur of the moment, Kei?" Your lips pucker out.

Tsukishima smirks when he sees Y/N's let down face. "Let me guess, you had a different idea of our first date?"

You awkwardly clear your throat, walking a bit further ahead. "N-No." Tsukishima reaches out for your hand, lacing his fingers with yours. "Sorry not sorry for meeting your expectations." Huffing under your breath, you glance over at Tsukishima's smug grin. "I just wanted to have that feeling of being nervous the night before and getting super pretty just for you to not notice because you're a jerk like that."

A low chuckle rumbles from Tsukishima's throat when he hears Y/N's thought out imagination. "Why would you think I wouldn't notice?"

"Because you didn't realize I even liked you until I had to say it aloud." You scoff, reaching up to pinch his nose. Tsukishima reaches towards your face, pinching your cheek. "I would notice the effort you put in Y/N." The two of you halt to a stop, both still pinching each other. "You would?" You ask curiously, lowering your fingers from his nose. Tsukishima nods silently, letting go of your cheek and rubbing the pink spot gently. "I can't detect your inner emotions but if it's something visibly different, I'll notice right away."

You blush from Tsukishima's answer. "Why are you blushing for Y/N?" Tsukishima wears a half smile. Lacing your fingers with his, you feel him stiffen a bit. "I'm just happy to hear you say you'll notice me." Your tone is soft and delicate. "I'm still in disbelief that we're together...even though I can do something like this." You raise your intertwined hands up between you two.

Tsukishima quietly looks at Y/N, the corner of his lips twitching upward into a smile, quietly chuckling. He looks away, cheeks turning a soft shade of pink. Tsukishima takes a turn around a corner towards a large park.

In a matter of seconds you see several cats lounging around in the park.

"Isn't this the park that's famous for all the cats?" You gasp when you timidly walk up to one that's lounging in the sun, crouching down. The cat pays you no attention as it stretches out, turning around to turn it's back on you. Your jaw drops slightly, brows furrowed. "I believe that cat just ignored you." Tsukishima snickers, crouching down next to you. He slowly reaches out to stroke the cats back. Your eyes flick over to Tsukishima's face, noticing the tiny smile he wears.

The corner of your lips curl into a smile, your heart skipping at how cute Tsukishima looks right now. He tends to hide his smiles, so seeing him shyly smile like this is a treat.

Nibbling your bottom lip, you lean over to kiss Tsukishima on the cheek. His eyes widen and he stops stroking the cats back. Slowly, his eyes turn to look at you. "What was that for?"

"Do I need to have a reason for kissing you Kei?" You tease, standing up to find a cat that will give you attention. Tsukishima shyly lowers his eyes, pursing his lips. The cat stares at him blankly, meowing before scurrying away. Standing up, he tries to return to his smug expression. But the corner of his lips twitch into a smile. His heart pounding against his chest.