Two confessions

You stare at the soft yellow gingham patterned one piece on your bed. You nearly left your swimsuit behind when you were packing for the trip because of your insecurity to wear anything that would reveal too much skin.

Should you just not go swimming instead?

Biting your bottom lip and furrowing your brows, you shake off the thought. You didn't want to dampen the others mood by sitting around in the sand while the others are in the water. Picking up the swimsuit, you walk over to the bathroom to get changed. Your eyes stare at your scar against your abdomen when you lift your shirt off.

Exhaling, you shut your eyes closed. Wearing a one piece makes you feel like a child, compared to the other girls on the beach who are wearing a two piece. But you didn't want the others to see the large scar that stretches diagonally across your abs.

Not wanting to stall anymore time, you slip into your one piece and slide on a sheer lace cover up.

"Y/L/N~ Are you done in there." The perverted voice of Nishinoya is heard from the other side of the door when you exit the bathroom.

"Noya..." You grumble out, opening the door to see him with a mischievous smile. He frowns when he sees you in a one piece. Your brows knit together. "Sorry to let you down Noya." You scoff, walking past him. "W-What are you talking about? I was totally not thinking you'll be in a bikini." Nishinoya awkwardly clears his throat, scratching the back of his neck.

"Whatever." You grumble, walking downstairs. Tsukishima notices Y/N walking past the hallway, his eyes on her. "You're still cute Y/L/N!" Nishinoya tries to recover himself but she ignores him. Yamaguchi steps out from the bedroom and looks over at Tsukishima. "Everything okay Tsukki?" Tsukishima looks over his shoulder to Yamaguchi. "Yeah, let's go."

"Where are the others?" You ask Nishinoya, the two of you walking towards the beach beside one another. Nishinoya pouts, crossing his arms when he mentions Tanaka and Kiyoko. "Those two ran off somewhere together. Daichi and the others should be somewhere close by though." Nishinoya hovers a hand over his eyes to scan the beach. He spots Asahi's tall figure, struggling to stand the umbrella into the sand.

"There they are!" Nishinoya tugs on your arm and the two of you run over to them. "Need a hand buddy?" Nishinoya covers the sand closer to the pole of the umbrella while Asahi straightens the umbrella up. "Thanks Noya." Asahi dryly chuckles, feeling a bit embarrassed. You notice Daichi laying on a beach towel with a book in his hand. You sit next to him and peer over to his book.

"Are you not going in the water Daichi?"

Daichi looks over to you, a smile on his face. "I'll go in a bit later. Someone has to hold the fort down. You should go ahead and enjoy the water Y/L/N."

Your eyes glance around you, several people litter the beach compared to earlier this morning. You spot Hinata, Kageyama, and Suga already in the water. "I'll go in later too." Nishinoya over hears you, taking a seat beside you. "You wanted to spend time with Tsukishima and Yamaguchi, didn't you?"