Fragile friendship

"Alright, how should we split up the rooms?" Daichi speaks up while everyone files into the beach house.

"Kiyoko and I can share a room." Tanaka smirks, pulling her along with him to claim a bedroom. Yamaguchi and Tsukishima look at one another, both making their way to claim another room with two beds. Hinata silently looks over at Kageyama. "Fuck no. I will not." Kageyama crosses his arms, turning his back against Hinata. "Come on! We've done it every school trip, stop being a jerk." Hinata pushes Kageyama forward.

Nishinoya inches towards you, a devilish smile on his face. "So...Y/L/N. Want to share a room?" Suga pulls Nishinoya by the ear. "There's no way I'm letting that happen. I promised her dad she'll be under my care. So you'll share a room with me."

Daichi and Asahi shrug, looking at one another. "Lucky you Y/L/N, you can have a bedroom to yourself." Daichi smiles at you. "Let's go claim whatever room is left Asahi." You watch everyone run around the house, staring at each bedroom. Looking up at the upstairs loft, you grab your luggage and carry it up with you to the lone bedroom that's upstairs.

To your surprise the room that's upstairs is the master bedroom. "Lucky me." You whisper to yourself. Placing your luggage on top of the bed to unpack your belongings.

🏐・゚゚・。.

After everyone settled in, the group lounges around in the living room. "What should we do?" Nishinoya hops over the sofa, sitting himself down next to Asahi and Kageyama. "We'll be here for a week, so there's no rush to do everything at once." Daichi says from the kitchen, loading up the fridge with things the group bought at the supermarket.

"I want to see the beach!" Hinata exclaims, pointing out to one of the large windows in the beach house. Majority of the beach house is covered in glass to let natural lighting in. "Sounds fun." Tanaka agrees, looking over at Kiyoko. "I'd love to see Kiyoko in her bikini." Kiyoko blushes, pinching Tanaka's cheek. Asahi flushes from hearing Tanaka, clearing his throat to look at Hinata. "Let's go check the beach out then." Asahi says with a smile, walking over to the front door.

Suga notices you've been silent during the conversation, your eyes briefly looking over at Tsukishima and Yamaguchi who've been chatting among each other. "Are you coming along Y/L/N?" Suga walks over to the reclining chair that you're sitting in. Pulling your eyes away from the two, you look up at Suga who's wearing a smile towards you.

"I'll stay behind. I'm still a bit tired from waking up early."

Suga narrows his eyes on you, not buying your lie. "Are you sure you're not trying to avoid a certain duo?" Biting your lower lip, you avert your eyes to the side. Suga gently places his hand on your head. "You ask me to not treat you like a kid but you're acting like one of the kids in my elementary school." Suga chuckles, he lowers his hand down to your empty one. His long fingers lace around your fingers and he pulls you out of the recliner.

You blush when you feel your laced fingers. Nervously you pull away, the physical touch surprising you. Suga dryly chuckles at your blushing face. "Let's go, they're leaving us behind."

You follow beside Suga, the two of you exiting the beach house, making sure to lock the door behind you. A comfortable silence fills the lack of conversation between the two of you. Your eyes looking ahead towards the group that are enjoying each others company.