Late lunch

"This is so cool!" You squeal over the sushi conveyor belt. Tsukishima sits beside you, holding back the smile that's itching to grow on his face. Akiteru and Yamaguchi sit across from you two, tapping against the tablet to order different items that are not rotating along the belt.

"You've never been to one of these restaurants before?" Nishinoya leans over in the booth behind you, staring at your sparkling expression. Shaking your head, you reach over for a salmon sushi. "When you rack up five plates, insert them in that slot there. You might have a chance to win something." Nishinoya points to the slot in the middle of the back wall of your table.

"Have you won anything before Noya?" You look up to Nishinoya who shakes his head, a pout on his face. "Never. I feel like it's a scam." He sits back down in his seat, grabbing more plates of sushi. A whizzing sound comes from the top conveyor belt and it stops at your table.

"Oh wow, that was fast." Akiteru grins when he takes the bowls off of the tray and presses a button to send it back. Akiteru places a miso soup with clams in front of you and Tsukishima. You thank him before grabbing a spoon to drink the miso soup. "Are you enjoying yourself Y/N?" Tsukishima lowly speaks to you, taking a sip of his soup. You nod your head, smiling from ear to ear.

"I'm sure my dad would enjoy this even more than I am."

"Is your dad still working in construction?" Akiteru curiously asks you, taking a bite of his tuna sushi. You nod your head in response, chewing one of the clam pieces. The smile on your face falters a bit when you recall your dad.

"He's getting older so I'm worried he'll hurt himself on the job. I've been working to help him but I'm sure he feels guilty." You swirl your spoon around in the bowl. Akiteru, Yamaguchi, and Tsukishima silently look at you with sadden expressions. "It'd be nice if there was something I could do where he wouldn't have to work anymore." You force a smile on your face. "But, I have no talent or skill and I don't know what I want to do for a career." Exhaling, you quiet yourself by drinking the glass of water next to you.

Akiteru glances over at Tsukishima, eyeing for him to cheer Y/N up. Tsukishima looks just as confused, he's unsure what to say. A jingle rings in the booth behind you and Nishinoya jumps up from his seat, leaning back over to your booth. "Y/N! LOOK!"

"Hm?" You're pulled away from the gloomy conversation you created to look at the gachapon ball in Nishinoya's hand. "I ACTUALLY WON SOMETHING!" Nishinoya grins widely, popping open the capsule to reveal a sushi keychain. His brows furrow together when he sees the prize, feeling let down. "I ate ten plates of sushi to only get a sushi keychain as a prize?"

"What did you think the prize would be? Money?" You playfully joke around with Nishinoya. "Yeah! That's better than this plastic thing. Here, you can have it." Nishinoya waves the keychain in front of you and you open your palm, feeling him drop it. A little egg sushi sits in your palm, a smile forming on your face.

"Your lost Noya, this is really cute." You murmur to yourself, attaching the keychain onto your purse strap.

"Should we try to win something before leaving?" Akiteru looks at the gachapon machine above the conveyor belt. You beam at the idea, nodding your head. The four of you make small talk, focusing on eating as many plates as possible before your stomachs fill up. A total of 50 plates between the four of you pile onto the table. Akiteru and you slowly slide the plates in, watching the number go up and an animation play after every five plates.