Stuck on his mind

The remainder of the week at the beach house blurs together. You didn't find yourself alone with Tsukishima as much as you'd like but you cherished the time you have with the group. Suga grabs your suitcase out of the back of the SUV and walks you towards your front door. He rolls the suitcase over to you and you thank him for helping you.

Suga slides his hands into his pockets, a gentle gaze on your face. "Did you have fun this week?"

The corner of your lips turn upward and you nod your head. "It was nice to see everyone together again." Suga nods to your words, grinning from ear to ear. His hand gently rests on the top of your head, a bewildered expression forms on your face. "So Tsukishima was the guy." Suga smirks at you. Your brows knit together in confusion to how he found out. Neither of you were particularly couple like after the night Tsukishima claimed you as his girlfriend.

"H-How'd you come to that conclusion?" You stutter, feeling Suga's hand being pulled away from your head. The two of you turn to see Tsukishima with his hand around Suga's wrist. "Suga, Daichi is calling for you." Tsukishima lowly speaks, letting go of Suga's wrist. Suga maintains his grin, not faltering from Tsukishima's glare. "Oh? I should get going then. Don't be a stranger and text me sometimes Y/L/N." Suga waves a goodbye and quickly runs over to the SUV. You watch Suga disappear before noticing the glare that Tsukishima is throwing at you.

He scrunches his nose when your eyes land on his face. "Why are you looking at me like that? Shouldn't you go too Kei?"

Tsukishima presses his lips together, brows twitching. "Don't let anyone touch you." Tsukishima grumbles out, turning his back to you and hurrying off. Your eyes widen, unsure if you heard Tsukishima correctly.

Did he step out of the car just to tell you that?

"Also, don't text Suga." Tsukishima shouts out before hopping back into the SUV. You giggle at the thought of Tsukishima being jealous. This side of him is something you are surprised to see. You're about to unlock the front door with your house key when the door suddenly opens before you. "There's my precious daughter!" Dad envelopes you in a tight hug. You're surprised to see your dad at this time.

"What are you doing up? It's still early." You hug your dad tightly, your voice muffled into his chest. He helps you with the suitcase and pulls you inside. To your surprise the house is spotless and there's no sign of alcohol bottles laying about. Dad notices your lurking examining and he pouts. "Are you surprised? Trust in your dad a bit Y/N." Dad lightly slaps your back. "So, how was your vacation? Did you miss me?" Dad drops your luggage off to the side and you walk over to the fridge for something to drink. A smile forms on your face when you talk about your vacation. "Of course I missed you dad." You giggle from his question. "It was nice to see everyone again. Tanaka and Kiyoko are dating and they're also engaged!"

Dad widens his eyes, lips forming an 'O'. "Oh really? A lot's happened in a year for those two." You nod your head, sitting on the sofa next to your dad, resting your head on his shoulder. "Looks like they're pretty serious. I barely saw them even though we were all under one house. I feel bad for Noya though. He also had feelings for Kiyoko." Frowning, you think about Nishinoya and Yamaguchi. The two both having their heart broken.

"Oh! Suga is training to be a teacher at an elementary school. Apparently he's a catch for the single mothers."