Love hotel

The two of you enter the lobby of the love hotel. Making the experience as anonymous and private as possible, there's no human interaction. Everything is being interacted from the tablet screen in front of Tsukishima. He inputs his four digit code provided to him from the email last night when he reserved a room for an entire night over the few hours option.

You cling onto Tsukishima's arm nervously. The temperature in the lobby is freezing and you feel like you're doing something you shouldn't be. Despite being an adult and being in the company of Tsukishima.

"Please follow me this way." A talking robot announces behind you. You startle from the sudden voice and Tsukishima snickers at you.

"Are you that nervous Y/N?" Tsukishima strokes the top of your head before pulling you along after the robot attendant. The three of you enter an elevator and it asks for either of you to press the second floor. You extend your hand out and press your finger against the #2 button. The two of you curiously stare at the circular shaped head robot. The elevator halts and the door opens, you both wait for the robot to exit first before leaving the elevator.

It takes you two down a long hallway, stopping at one of the doors. The robot turns around and a tray ejects out from it's stomach, showing you two the key to your room. "Enjoy your stay. If you need anything, just order through the tablet in the room and I will be right over." A cute happy eyes emoji blinks onto the robots "eyes" screen. You step aside and watch the robot zoom back towards the elevator, resting under the buttons to call for an elevator.

Tsukishima inserts the card key into the slot and a green light flashes. He presses the handle down and the two of you step inside. You're surprised by how adorable the room looks. You feel like you've stepped inside a princess's bedroom with the amount of pink and lace that decors the room.

"Wow..." Your words escape you when you place your backpack down in the entrance, taking off your shoes and sliding them into the slippers that are provided. Tsukishima smiles when he sees Y/N's nervousness dissipate. Your eyes sparkle when you open a glass door that leads to the bathroom. The bathroom is much larger than the one back at home. "Kei, there's a whirlpool bath in here!" You sit on the edge of the bath, staring at the different kinds of items that line up in a shelf. Varying types of shampoo, conditioner, and body wash.

Standing up, you walk over to the sink counter to see more products nicely packaged and lined up. Tsukishima appears in the bathroom and walks over to you, his hand reaching towards a tray.

"There's enough condoms for a month in here." Tsukishima shifts through the varying wrapped condoms. Each one a different color. Your face flushes and you grab the tray from Tsukishima, placing it back onto the sink counter. "You don't need any of that." You mumble shyly. Tsukishima raises an eyebrow, a devilish smirk on his face.

"I don't? Do you like it raw-"

"ACK." You cover Tsukishima's mouth with your palm, brows knitting together. "You should know I'm a virgin, idiot. Obviously I don't know how I like it." Tsukishima slowly pulls your hand away, his smirk still plastering on his face.

"I'm just teasing." He chuckles, following you out of the bathroom to look at the rest of the room. A bed lays in the middle of the room. Strings of flowers and fairy lights hang down from the ceiling, circling the bed. A thin pink voile curtain drapes under the flower/light strings. The bedsheets a beautiful lace pattern with a baby pink comforter draped on top.