Forever? Forever.

"D-Double?!" You frantically speak aloud. Tsukishima grabs the vibrator out of the box, turning it on to show you the vibration. You grow nervous again when you see the item vibrate in Tsukishima's hand.

"This will distract you from the pain." Tsukishima murmurs. He gently lays you down, spreading your legs apart. "If I'm hurting you too much, tell me Y/N." Tsukishima sternly says to you, handing you the vibrator. Tsukishima trails a kiss from your jawline down to your breasts. You tense when he starts to reach your abs.

Tsukishima eyes your nervousness, guiding the vibrator down to your clit. His hand gently pushes the vibrator against your swollen clit which soon takes your attention away from him. You're experiencing something out of your usual norm again when you hold onto the vibrator.

Tsukishima softens his gaze when he looks at Y/N's large scar, his fingers grazing against the area from the babydoll. He slips his hand underneath the babydoll. Gently, his fingertips touch Y/N's supple skin. She jolts from his touch and the constant rumble of the vibrator. He smiles from how obedient Y/N is. She has the ability to remove the vibrator away from her clit but she chooses not to.

Taking the chance Tsukishima kisses her abs, he then lifts his head towards her inner thighs. His eyes notice how swollen her outer lips are against the thong that's completely soaked. A devilish smirk forms on his face when he makes his way towards her sensitive spot.

Y/N squeaks out a moan when she feels Tsukishima's lips on her throbbing region. He carefully pulls the thong to the side, sliding his tongue inside of her. Her walls quickly tighten against his tongue. The two of them both reach further into arousal. Tsukishima rests both of his hands on her thighs, spreading her legs wide apart. His tongue explores her insides. Her taste lathers his tongue and he feels Y/N weakly closing her legs up. The amount of pleasure from his tongue and the vibrator making her reach closer to her high.

Y/N's toes curl and her mind blanks out. Tsukishima slowly pulls his tongue out of her tight walls, his length aching to be inside of her. His eyes flick over to the nightstand where several kinds of condoms sit in a tray. Randomly picking one, he rips the packaging open and inserts the condom over his length. "Tell me if it hurts Y/N." Tsukishima says between heavy breaths, he slowly begins to insert himself inside of her tightness.

Your brows furrow together and you start to feel scared. You saw how long Tsukishima's length is and you fear that he'll break you in half. Not like that is possible, but still. Calming yourself, you close your eyes and focus on the sensation of the vibrator against your clit. You start to feel a stinging pain when Tsukishima deepens himself in you. The fear of being ripped open lurks in your mind when you feel a jolt of pain down below. Biting your bottom lip hard, you taste the metallic flavor of blood. You didn't want to ruin the mood by complaining about the pain. You feel the gentle touch of Tsukishima's fingers against your cheek. "Are you hurting?" Tsukishima frowns when you open your eyes.

"Just a little. I can handle it though." You plaster on a smile, which somewhat eases Tsukishima's nerves. "I'm sure the pain will go away when you start to thrust in me Kei." You shyly say your next sentence, feeling your face redden for the hundredth time tonight. Tsukishima gulps, his cheeks also heating up. He quietly nods his head and starts to slowly thrust in you. Your brows furrow again and you feel pain.

You mentally try to focus on the pleasure, pushing the thought of pain out of your head. It takes a minute before you start to feel a wave of pleasure. Tsukishima notices your brows relaxing and he relaxes his stiff shoulders. A smile etches on his face when he watches Y/N part her lips, the sweet sounds of her moans filling up the room.