Princess for the night

Nervously looking at your reflection in the mirror, your face reddens like a tomato. The pink babydoll is sheer past the breast cups, the ends stopping just under your butt cheeks.

Your eyes wander down to the scar that's across your abs. Tsukishima's seen the scar once before but you're still insecure about it.

A soft knock rings against the bathroom door. "Are you okay in there Y/N?"

"Um...I'm okay." You nervously stammer out, taking one last look at yourself before opening the door slightly. "Don't make fun of me if I look weird, okay?" Furrowing your brows and scrunching your nose, you narrow your eyes on Tsukishima. He responds with a smile, placing his hand against the door to push it open.

"I'm sure you're just overreacting. How could you look weird?" Tsukishima speaks softly. You step back from the opening door and avert your eyes down, clasping your hands together to squeeze the anxiety that litters your palms. Tsukishima's breath hitches when he looks at Y/N from head to toe. He didn't expect the babydoll to be sheer but he's not complaining. The lingerie suits her perfectly. A blush streaks across his face and he nervously adjust his glasses on the bridge of his nose.

His fingers gently stroke your hair, holding onto the tips of your hair for a brief second longer. "Now you're dressed the part." Tsukishima smiles, his eyes gentle when he looks at your heated face. He leans over to press a kiss to your forehead. "You look cute Y/N. Fit for the part of a princess." Your hands fly towards your eyes, feeling overwhelmed by your emotions and Tsukishima's sweet words. "I still can't believe you're Kei."

A low chuckle rumbles out of Tsukishima's throat. He wraps his large hands around your small wrists, pulling your hands away from your redden face. "Get used to it Y/N." He mumbles, a shy expression on his face. Tsukishima carefully pulls you towards the bed and you notice a box that lays there.

"What's that?" You ask curiously. "You'll find out later." Tsukishima smirks as he slowly lays your back against the bed, his tall frame traps you under him.

You eye his arms that are on each side of your head, his legs also on each side of your hips.

You're under Tsukishima Kei.

The thought makes your throat dry and you have no where to look but up.

At him.

Tsukishima feels his heart hammering against his chest. The way Y/N innocently stares at him drives his hormones insane. He wants to smother her with affection but being hers and his first time, it's best to take things slow. Holding back his aching need to pounce on her, Tsukishima gulps.

You watch Tsukishima's Adam apple bob down and up on his throat. Something about the way he is holding back for you is arousing. His eyes are glossing over with frustration but he's holding back probably for your sake.

"Kei, are you just going to stare at me all night?" You speak up, a teasing tone. Extending your hand up, you place your hand on the back of his head. You push his face closer to yours. Nervously, you make the first move. Your lips catch his, slowly kissing his soft pink lips. Your fingers then run through his blonde hair and you feel Tsukishima tense from your touch.