We're going where?!

The air in the gymnasium seems thicker than you remember. Kiyoko and you hold each other's hands tightly while you watch the finals. Karasuno successfully defeated their opponents in the semi finals-- a five match game. Now they're in the middle of their fifth match. Karasuno with two wins and Shiratorizawa with two as well.

"Kiyoko can you just tell me if we win." Your words tremble from your lips, squeezing your eyes shut. Kiyoko quietly shakes her head, she's too anxious to watch too. The two of you both keep your eyes closed.

Karasuno is two points away from winning while Shiratorizawa is one point away. Every player in the court wears an exhausted expression. Many are just moving on adrenaline while their legs feel like cement.

"Man, do you remember how we felt at this moment Asahi?" Daichi speaks to Asahi next to you. Asahi nods his head, looking as if he's ready to puke. "I felt like the whole world was crushing on top of me but the drive for a win pushed me through." Asahi chuckles when he recalls the memory. Suga leans forward between the two. "We should root for them. They look like they're ready to pass out on us."

Nishinoya and Tanaka are already screaming their throats out. "LET'S GO KARASUNO!!!!" Akiteru, Takinoue, and Shimada join in on the chanting. Kageyama swiftly dunks on the middle blockers which leads to a match point.

"One more point!" Kiyoko exclaims next to you. You slowly peer open your eyes to look at the score. Anxiety litters your palms and Kiyoko squeezes your hand, noticing your nervousness. Your eyes focus on Tsukishima. His blonde stray hair sticks to his face from his sweat, cheeks red. His chest heaves up and down and he struggles to calm his rapid heart rate.

Furrowing your brows, you worry about his exhaustion. Playing ten games back to back must be incredibly taxing on his stamina. Kiyoko lets go of your hand, noticing your urge to walk over to the railing. You join in with the others, rooting for Karasuno.

Yamaguchi takes a deep breath. This very serve he's going to make will determine a loss or win. The thought gives him a fright and he tries to calm himself by looking over at Tsukishima. Despite how exhausted Tsukishima is, he still stands proudly in the middle of the court.

"Let's win this." Yamaguchi mutters under his breath, running ahead and slowly tossing the ball up for a float jump.

"SPREAD OUT!" Goshiki yells out to his teammates.

The ball flies towards the back which is then received by Goshiki. "Chance ball!" He shouts to his second year. The setter, hits the ball up to which their first year middle blocker is the last one to touch. Tsukishima eyes the hand position on the middle blocker, gauging how and where he should block.

Kageyama and Tsukishima both hurry over to the net, blocking the shot that's aimed towards the middle. Shiratorizawa quickly takes back control, attempting a second shot. This time they successfully avoid Tsukishima and Kageyama. Yamaguchi lunges forward, saving the ball from landing in the back. "KAGEYAMA!" Yamaguchi calls out. Kageyama's piercing eyes follow the ball while a team attack is in formation. Shiratorizawa is thrown off from the sudden attack. They were expecting Karasuno to end off with Kageyama and Hinata's combo move.