Call you...what!?

Ignoring Tsukishima, you hurry downstairs. Tsukishima follows after you, his hands in his short pockets. "Where are you going Y/N?"

"Finding Tadashi." You huff out. Tsukishima raises an eyebrow from your words, curious to your statement. "I told him to come seashell collecting with me earlier." Tsukishima snickers when he hears the reason.

"What are you? A kid?" Tsukishima smirks, looking at your small frame. You stop short in front of their bedroom door. Yamaguchi looks surprised when he opens the door to see the two of you. Seeing Yamaguchi, a smile forms on your face, you extend your hand out to grab his wrist, pulling him past Tsukishima.

"W-Wait, what's going on Y/N?!" Yamaguchi stutters, keeping up with your urgency.

"Did you forget what I said earlier?" Sliding on your sandals at the foyer, you wait for Yamaguchi to put his on. Tsukishima purses his lips when he stares at your hand against Yamaguchi's wrist, a slight irritation creeping onto his face. "You were serious about the seashells?" Yamaguchi mumbles out, feeling you pull him outside the door. The two of you bump into Kiyoko and Tanaka, the two holding plates of watermelon slices.

"Where are you two off to?" Tanaka asks. "We cut up a watermelon as a snack while we wait for Daichi and Suga to come back with dinner."

"We'll be back before then." You answer them. Your eyes turn over to Yamaguchi who's behind you. "Let's go Tadashi."

Yamaguchi bows slightly to the others before being pulled away. Tsukishima hurries to follow after the two. "WAIT, I'm coming too." Tsukishima tries to contain his voice to a low tone but there's a slight rush to his words. Kiyoko and Tanaka both stare at the three scurrying off towards the beach.

"Did they all make up?" Tanaka whispers over to Kiyoko. She shrugs, stepping inside the beach house and walking over to the island table to place her plates of watermelon slices down.

"Guys! Come eat some watermelon!" Tanaka shouts towards the hallway.

🏐・゚゚・。.

The wind is much harsher than you thought when the three of you are walking along the shoreline. Yamaguchi wraps his arms around himself, rubbing his hands against his arms. "I think we should head back. It's no good if all three of us get sick."

"Pfft, it's not..." You shiver, the clothes on your back isn't enough to keep you warm. Tsukishima shakes his head, walking closer to you to block some of the wind from your right side. You glance over at Tsukishima, a blush streaking across your face from his subtle kindness.

"Okay, maybe it is." You mumble. "But...I'm happy the three of us can be together like this." A soft whisper meets both of their ears when they look over at you, a gentle smile on your face. "Who knows if we'll manage to keep in contact after graduation."

Yamaguchi raises an eyebrow from your words. "Are you going somewhere? You're talking as if you're not going to the same university as us." Tsukishima also looks wary from your words. Pursing your lips, you clasp your hands together behind your back, staring up at the darkness of the sky. "Unlike you two, I don't have anything I'm passionate about. I'm not sure what I'll be doing when I attend a university."