Prologue

Unknown Vampire's POV

He walked along the sidewalk in New York City. The lights shines the roads in the dark. For it being passed one in the morning, there sure are a lot of cars out and about.

With his head dipped down and his hood pulled over his head. The cool air hitting his face as he walked. His breath showed as he breaths.

His goal tonight is to look for a victim but doesn't know where.

His phone rang in his pocket. Checking the caller, of course it's his boss.

"Hello."

"Have you done it yet?" His deep hoarse voice spoke over the phone.

"No. I don't know where to go without getting caught."

"What do you mean without getting caught?"

"I'd you didn't know, it's New York. People are out and about."

"Well I've never actually been to New York City."

"Well I'm here and it's hard to find someone and lure them away without suspicion."

Turning around the corner, he accidentally bumped into a woman.

"Sorry," she mumbled.

He stopped in his tracks to turn around finding her turn the corner he just came.

"I've got to go, talk to you later."

"Wait, I'm not-"

He hung up on his boss and followed the woman. He kept his pace and distance so it really doesn't look suspicious.

Cars zoom by not thinking twice of what could happen. All oblivious, even her, of what he's planning.

His throat stung with dryness, feeling his eyes change from delicate gold to deep red. Licking his fangs as if tasting the juicy, irony blood, draining the dryness and her.

He still kept his distance even as she picked up the pace. As if she's hurrying somewhere.

Picking up his pace he follows her picking up his pace to catch her.

Once he's at closer range, he grabs onto her shoulders and covers he mouth as soon as she screams.

"Shh. Don't worry. I'm here to help you."

She squirms in his arms wanting to escape.

"Don't worry. It'll hurt just a bit."

Licking her neck he sunk his teeth into the skin, breaking it instantly. Sucking the blood and life out of her.

The woman stops squirming which signifies that she's dead.

"See, that wasn't so bad? Now let's make sure you stay dead."

Twisting her head to the side making sure he hears a cracking sound.

"There. Have a safe trip to Hell. Also, thanks for the drink, I appreciate it."

He walked off to the other side of the alley where a chain fence stood. Jumping over it he phoned his boss.

"I've done it."

"Perfect. Next stop, Cooperstown."