Chapter six

Sarah's POV

"Alright team, we've got another murder in Jordanville. Sarah, Will and I will be heading out there tonight. Isaac and Morgan are in charge. I want the rest of you to keep working and keep this town running well. We don't know how long we'll be, but the two of you, pack your things."

-

It's been a couple days since the last murders in the forest. Now we're on the move after scouting out and being prepared for the next one.

"So what's going to happen?"

I have Sabe and Lennix over. Kathrine couldn't make it since she's on a date.

"Well, we pack up and head out tonight."

"It's just Will, Dean and I. He wants little people to go so we don't scare the guy, but I feel like we should have more. We don't know who we're up against and it's kind of scary."

"I agree. For all you know there could be a handful of these guys," Lennix replies.

"Thank you."

"Do you know how long you'll be out?"Sabe asks.

"No. We could be gone for weeks, months, even years just to catch this guy."

"That sucks," Lennix says before taking a sip of blood.

"Well I have to go," Lennix replies as he gets up from his seat at the island.

"Where are you going?"

"Off to see my parents. Hope you have a good time catching this guy."

"Sure will."

Lennix kisses Sabe and off he goes.

"Wait, you two are together?"

"Yeah."

"Oh my god that's awesome! Why didn't you tell me."

"Didn't know when the right time was. We were going to tell you so don't think we were keeping this from you,"

"What else for I not know about that I should know?"

"Hmm. . ."

He pretends to think when I really know that he's playing with me. "Nothing else that I know of."

We laughed. The good times.

"I miss the old days where we hung out, laughed, and supported each other," Sabe replies after we calmed down.

"I do too."

The doorbell rings ruining our moment. I left Sabe to do his own thing. Opening the door revealing Dean.

"What's up Dean?"

"Mind if I come in?"

I open the door wider for Dean to come in. He waltz's in the home into the kitchen like he owns the place.

"Can I help you?"

"Yes, you can help me." Dean takes one sideways glance at Sabe before looking back at me.

"I've realized that we may need a few more people. I can't think of who I should bring with us on the hunt. We could be up against dangerous people . . . Or vamps."

In the corner of my eye, I see Sabe's head dip down, trying to hide himself almost. Dean noticed and fully look at him.

"Hey son. Do you have anything planned for the next while?"

Sabe glances up and shakes his head. "Great, can you ask your vamp friends to come along? We're leaving tonight."

-

Packing my suitcase and work bag in the back of the truck, I get ready to leave. We have a big movers truck for us if something like this happens. I hop in the back taking a seat behind the drivers seat. Dean will be driving us to the mansion to pick up the vamps.

I have no idea who's coming, all I know is Sabe will be with us.

Before we left, I had a quick shower and a rundown of the place before leaving. I asked my mom to drop by the house to make sure everything is in its care. Although she lives in New York City, she'll move in tomorrow.

Will hops in beside me while Dean closes the door. He gets on the drivers seat and off we go.

The whole ride was silent but I knew as soon as the others come in, it won't be silent at all. For the car ride up to Jordanville, I packed some cards, Will packed a game of poker. All three of us had packed a good amount of water bottles and snacks in our journey.

Who knows what the others will pack but it better be good.

I also packed a few books as well.

Dean parked on the driveway and I open the back for the others to join. Will and I jumped out greeting the travellers.

Sabe marches out with his suitcase dragging behind him, then Blade with his luggage, along with Keir and Kathrine following behind.

"Let me takes those," I offer Blade and Sabe. Carrying them to the back of the truck, placing them in the shelves and pulling the belt to secure the luggage. Will did the same with the other two.

Once everyone is in the truck, Dean drove away from the mansion. This is it, we have officially started our trip to Jordanville to catch this vampire.

"So, where are we off to?" Kathrine asks.

"We're off to Jordanville," Dean replies.