Chapter 2 - New Student Intentional Encounter

Alexa's POV

A guy can be seen at the gate of the school, looking at the building curiously. He looks like he is lost.

I watched the guy as I leaned at the tree beside me. His black hair shone as the sun rays hit it and his eyes have the same color as the brown leaves of autumn. I hid behind the tree for a moment and took another good look at him. He doesn't look like a flirty guy or anything close to that. But yes, he is definitely bad news.

Breathe in...

Breathe out...

You can do it, Alexa. Accompanying him is a piece of cake. It will only be for a little moment.

I took another deep breath and walked towards the new student.

"Hey," I said. The tone of my voice doesn't sound friendly at all.

The new guy looked at me. His brown eyes stared at me. His stare made me conscious of my look.

"Is it your first time seeing a girl?", I blurted out suddenly. My clothes look decent. Nothing wrong.

The guy avoided my gaze. I knew it. I should have not taken this task.

"Sorry about that. Do you know the person who will accompany me? I'm new here," His voice is kinda deep. I like the way he talked.

"You're looking at her," I said, pointing to myself with confidence.

I turned my back and walked towards the school building.

The guy followed me from behind.

I showed him around the school building, showing the large swimming pool, the soccer field, and the cafeteria.

" These are a few places the school has. I'm going to show you our room. What's your name?"

I looked in his direction. He revealed a smile - a hot one - before he said his name.

"The name is Christian."

We finally arrived on the 3rd Floor.

I opened the door of our classroom and slipped inside.

"This is our classroom. Our Homeroom teacher is Miss Claire. She is a very friendly teacher, but don't mess with her," I said, emphasizing every word.

If he is someone who wants to hurt my favorite teacher, I won't hesitate to smack him in the face.

"Where should I sit?", Christian asked. He looked around the room.

"Anywhere except here," I pointed out the place where he shouldn't seat.

Nobody seats beside me because I don't want anyone here at my side. Seatmates mean T-R-O-U-B-L-E.

I sat at my chair, lifting my feet from the ground and placing them at my desk. I folded my arms at the back of my head and sat comfortably.

I slowly became comfortable.

He looks like he found a place to sit and found it.

I heard a chair move. I opened my eyes, curious.

I can't help but be shocked.

He sat beside me?!

"Woah! Sit anywhere, but not here!" I yelled. Christian looked confused.

" But you told me to sit anywhere. Why can't I sit here beside you?"

"Because I said so!" I dropped my feet down and leaned forward to him.