Chapter 7 - Alexa's Visit to Christian's House

*Narattor*

Alexa was standing outside the school gate, waiting for her driver to arrive.

It is already dark and fewer people are passing the street.

She shivered from the cold.

I should have brought my thickest jacket. It's getting colder by the minute.

She wrapped her arms around her to prevent heat from escaping her body.

Suddenly, a jacket fell on her shoulders.

Alexa's eyes widened with shock and looked behind her.

"Geez. Why are you still here? Shouldn't you go home and get some rest?"

"Christian?!", Alexa blurted out, her face suddenly turned red.

She took a few steps backward and stared at the ground.

If he knows that I can't commute, he'll laugh at me!

"I am waiting for someone.", Alexa quickly stated.

Alexa took a glance at Christian before starting back at the ground.

How did he know I was here? Maybe he is a stalker or worst, a pervert!

Alexa quickly shakes her head to remove the building thoughts building up.

He looked around and looked back again at Alexa.

"If you are gonna meet someone, you better know that there is always a right time for everything. Who knows what will happen to you. You could have been injured, taken, or worse.", Christian quickly said. He didn't even pause for a breath.

"It is urgent...", she said, wearing the jacket properly and wrapping it tightly around her.

Christian noticed Alexa's fingertips turning red from the cold.

He grabbed her hand and observed it. Her hand feels like a dozen ice cubes placed in his hands.

"Alexa, your hands are freaking cold! How long have you been standing here?!"

He wrapped his hands around it, their fingers crossing, and blew into it gently.

His breath feels warm.

Alexa couldn't push him away. The warmth is tempting.

Her fingertips turned back into their original color and the coldness diminished.

Christian removed his scarf and wrapped it at Alexa.

"You don't have to do this. You might get cold."

Christian does TOO much.

"I won't let you die from the cold. Besides, my house is not far away from the school."

Alexa touched the scarf on her neck and felt warm.

"If you are still going to wait for that person, why don't you stay at my place for a while."

Alexa turned red again.

I knew it! He is a pervert! He wants to do some perverted things at me!

Alexa took one step away from Christian.

"Y-you don't need to do that. I insist that you go back home like a gentleman and forget meeting me here.", she said with confidence.

He dares to do something bad at me. I will show him that I'm not the type of girl that follows orders. Let's see your real intention.