Chapter 19

Warning: This chapter contains violence and I encourage the viewers to read at their risks. Please don't follow or do any similar harmful actions. Thank you and enjoy!

-----

Christian's POV

We finally arrived at her house after visiting the doctor. Alexa was beside me, looking at the car window. She had been staring at it for a long time.

I held her hand full of bandages. It pains me to see her suffer. Why would she hurt her hand? For what reason?

That isn't the only thing that's bugging me. She looks lifeless. It feels like I left her soul hanging in the entrance of the gate.

"Is it painful?", I asked.

She still doesn't respond.

" Alexa, don't give me the silent treatment. You know that I don't deserve that."

No response.

Holding her hand, I feel happy and pained at the same time. Her hand is beautiful. Why ruin it with wounds?

I leaned closer and gave it a gentle kiss. She doesn't seem to have any reaction but she looked at me.

Realizing the thing I just did, I apologized to her. She still looked at me then back at the window.

I stepped out and opened the car door for her, helping her get down.

She cooperated and entered her house. I stayed outside the door and waited for her to say her farewell.

"Have a good night Alexa."

This time, she didn't even look back at me, closing the door right in front of my face.

Calm down, Christian. She isn't feeling well, that's all.

I ignored the building thoughts in my mind and planned to go home.

I was walking in the street when my phone rang.

"Hello, Raymond? Is there a problem?", I calmly asked.

" Is Alexa with you?" He sounded anxious.

"I dropped her at her house."

"Go back!", he ordered.

I stopped in my tracks.

" Is there a problem?"

"Christian, I will explain the details later but for now she needs someone there beside her. Who knows. She might commit suicide."

I started to feel dizzy after hearing the word suicide. 

"Suicide? Raymond, tell me what's going on!", I said with a panicked voice. 

"Just go to her! Quickly!"

I hanged up the phone and ran as fast as I can to her house.

I slammed my fists into the door, calling her name.

"Alexa? Alexa open the door!", I frantically screamed. My heart pounds. Don't kill yourself. Please...