Chapter 16

Christian's POV

"Wait up!" I tried to catch up with Alexa but she is too fast.

"Geez! You're so slow! I want to go ride the Vikings!" She didn't even slow down to wait for me.

"Vikings?!", I said loudly.

That is one of the rides that I hate. When I was a kid, I vomited because of this ride.

I ran as fast as my feet can take me. I grabbed her at the arm. She stopped running and started to look at me.

I gasped for breathing, my sweat trickling down my face.

"Let's go! I don't want to wait." She looks forward to it.

"Any ride but not that.", I quickly said.

I'd kill myself before riding Vikings. It raises you in the air, then drops you down quickly.

"Why?" She said, innocently.

Like she has no idea of my fear of heights.

"I have fear of heights. You can go there if you want to, but don't let me go there too."

"Aw. Come on! Join me!"

"No."

"Please?" She begged. She clasped her hands together, blinking her eyes.

"I said, no!"

"Please!", her voice became cute.

I hesitated. She is so cute!!😳

" Fine!"

She became happy and excited. She held my hand and dragged me towards the ride.

-A Few Moments Later-

"Are you okay?", she asked me innocently.

I frowned.

I just came out of the comfort room after vomiting. I am NOT okay.

" It's all your fault. If you didn't force me to ride that sick boat, then I wouldn't have to vomit all the food that I ate!"

She looked upset.

"I'm sorry. I shouldn't have forced you. Look, I'll make it up to you."

I didn't respond to her.

I'm too tired and dizzy.

She quickly knew my condition like she can read my mind.

"Let's sit down."

She supported me as I sat down at the bench. I sat down properly and started to relax.

"Stay here. I'll get some water. Are you hungry?"

"Water is fine."

She fled from my sight and returned with a bottle of water. She handed it to me and persuaded me to drink some.

I accepted her offer and drank.

"Tell me what you want. I'll do anything to make it up to you."

"Are you sure?", I said.

She nodded.

The truth is, I don't know. But I must get even with her.😏

I motioned her to follow me as I looked around. She came next to me.

" You must help me win that.", I said, pointing to a huge white teddy bear.

She quickly agreed.