Chapter 18

Warning: This chapter contains violence and I encourage the viewers to read at their risks. Please don't follow or do any similar harmful actions. Thank you and enjoy!

-----

Alexa's POV

Standing outside the gate, I looked at the grand mansion with amazement. It is one of the most famous places here and it will take you a lot of time and money to book an event here.

Wearing my silky white dress and a pair of black heels, I feel a bit uncomfortable. Should I wear a red dress here or blue? But there is no turning back.

I can feel my knees shaking. It's been so long since I last saw Brandon. I don't know what to say to him.

"You ready princess?"

I stared rudely at Christian. He has been calling me princess the whole time. I can't help but feel disgusted.

"Seriously? Can't you stop calling me that? It makes me sound like a spoiled brat."

"What's wrong with it? It does suit you. I will keep on calling you princess tonight."

I just rolled my eyes and looked back at the black gate.

I sighed.

"Are you nervous?", he asked patiently.

I nodded.

" It has been years since I saw and heard his voice. Do I look great?"

I twirled my dress and flashed a smile.

"You look beautiful.", he whispered. His tone feels satisfied. His compliment made me feel a bit more confident.

" I also curled my hair tonight. Does it make me cute?"

"I told you that you are beautiful. That's enough."

"Fine.", I groaned. I wanted him to continue praising me but it seems that this is all I get for today.

I locked my arms around him and took a deep breath.

" You're ready?"

"Yup! Let's go and party.", I exclaimed.

Entering there, I saw a lot of people wearing formal attire and talking with each other in their indoor voices

Entering there, I saw a lot of people wearing formal attire and talking with each other in their indoor voices. I looked around, searching for Brandon.

I was about to let go of Christian when he held me closer. I eyed him, asking him what's wrong.

" I feel nauseous.", he blurred out. He was sweating and covering his mouth with his free hand. He is also shaking. It made me panic.

Not now!

"Ok. Let's go to the bathroom."

I called a waiter asked him to point us in the direction.