Chapter 1

Harry's P.O.V:

 Voldemort's dead! I couldn't stop myself from smiling. Everyone was so happy but I knew, that I was the happiest because I could finally live my life with Ginny! No more Voldemort to worry about!

I went (more like ran) into the great hall and  saw a bunch of red heads in one corner, that's when it struck me....Fred was dead...I went over to the Weasleys. "I'm so sorry for..." I trailed off when I saw another red head lying lifeless on the ground. The other red head was no other than Ginny Weasley. I went over to her lifeless body sunk down to my knees and grabbed her by the shoulders "Ginny......Ginny...." This had to be a joke.....she couldn't be dead, could she? "Ginny wake up this isn't funny....Ginny get up!" I shouted. I started crying I couldn't stop myself. When did I have that happy feeling? It felt like ages ago but it had only been a few minutes. Then Ron came over and put an arm over my shoulders. This was worse than being hit by the cruciatus curse. It felt like his heart was being torn apart and he cried like there was no tomorrow.

1 month later:

It's been 1 month and I'm still trying to get over the fact that Ginny died. Everyone else has gotten over everything but I couldn't even get over one thing! I only want to be known as one thing and that is Ginny Weasley's boyfriend but noooo I HAD to have the names like 'The Boy Who Lived' or 'The Chosen One' or 'The Master of Death'. That's when it struck me "How could I be so stupid!!" I thought. I immediately apparated  to the Burrow and marched into George's room. "George! How many times have you wanted to see Fred and Ginny?!" "Why do-"  "HOW MANY TIMES!" I shouted. " Millions of times,Harry.Maybe even billions...but why are you asking mate?"  "You can see them, George." "Harry...you can't...that's impossible." said George sadly. "But you can...with the resurrection stone." I heard a few gasps behind me and then I realised that the whole family was there. I heard Ron's voice say," Harry...that's impossible...you lost it in the forest." (A/N Harry's already told everyone about what happened in the forest) "I know but I'm sure Hagrid's been in the forest and found it" I said determined to find the stone.

To be continued 

Vote

Comment

Follow